Page 84 of 393 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1661 to 1680 of 7849

Thread: NFL 2010 Offseason Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1661
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Fan is a fan. I don't pick and choose like ESPN over here.

  2. #1662
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Fan is a fan. I don't pick and choose like ESPN over here.
    Braves, undecided on NFL, Auburn, don't give a shit about the NBA..

    I don't pick and choose either, Bungel.

  3. #1663
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    ESPN
    ESPN 2.

  4. #1664
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Braves, undecided on NFL, Auburn, don't give a shit about the NBA..

    I don't pick and choose either, Bungel.
    nigga get out

  5. #1665
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    nigga get out
    I'm not a bandwagon fan and I live in Alabama. Who should I be rooting for, Bungel?

  6. #1666

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Psh who cares about fooseball, opening day! How 'bout those Sox!?

  7. #1667
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

  8. #1668
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Psh who cares about fooseball, opening day! How 'bout those Sox!?
    I watched 2 teams play catch for 4 hours today.

  9. #1669
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    But that makes no sense. I'm not a homer.

  10. #1670
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I'm not a bandwagon fan and I live in Alabama. Who should I be rooting for, Bungel?
    The Steelers, Yankees, Lakers and Penguins.

  11. #1671
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    The Steelers, Yankees, Lakers and Penguins.
    Braves, Auburn, and that's it. That's the only two teams I'd say I'm a fan of. Fuck fairweather bandwagoners. And hockey? Don't be silly.

  12. #1672
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Braves, Auburn, and that's it. That's the only two teams I'd say I'm a fan of. Fuck fairweather bandwagoners. And hockey? Don't be silly.
    Nigga, you watch baseball. There's a reason they analyze so many stats, there's nothing to do while watching it.

  13. #1673

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    I watched 2 teams play catch for 4 hours today.
    Don't hate on America's past time boy! Jk, it was a good game though. We can do football though.

  14. #1674
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Nigga, you watch baseball. There's a reason they analyze so many stats, there's nothing to do while watching it.
    I have the Tampa Bay Lightning and Atlanta Predators (I think?) as my only local-ish hockey teams. I don't really give a fuck.

  15. #1675

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Hockey's only good for the fights anyways. Kinda like people only watch Nascar for the crashes etc.

  16. #1676
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    All we're missing is the Favre Watch come training camp time and this might be one of the Lulziest Offseasons in awhile. Why you'd trade McNabb to the Redskins over the fucking Raiders of all possibilities is baffling, draft pick or not(prolly could have gotten 5 picks and someones first born from the Raiders with how they throw money away).

    If they beat Philly at all this season heads are gonna roll and laughs will be had. I think the only way this could get better is if the Redskins acquired TO, and they beat the Eagles at home.

  17. #1677
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    Aki the logical choice is to become a Seahawks fan. You know you want to. Hell, you could even make the Mariners your American League team. I know you must love Milton Bradley.

  18. #1678
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    170
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Wonder how far Clausen will drop now that the Skins traded for Mcnabb. If the Bills or Jags pass on him, he could drop all the way to #30.

  19. #1679
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,458
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Made a lot more sense to trade McNabb to the Raiders...better draft picks and not having to see him very often would be nice. But he'll most likely continue his "throw at people's feet when the game is on the line" crap on whatever team he'll play for. Anyway...I compared McNabb to a case of blue balls today when discussing if this was good or bad. You're almost guaranteed to be griniding up on a girl till 2 AM at the club, but come closing time to take the girl home she throws up in the bathroom or tosses the condom to another dude accidentally.

  20. #1680
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    lol why is everyone assuming they would have gotten better picks from the Raiders? pretty sure they accepted the best deal they could find

Page 84 of 393 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 5888
    Last Post: 2012-08-31, 01:57
  3. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  4. Replies: 6008
    Last Post: 2011-09-03, 11:38
  5. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  6. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  7. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10