Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 201
  1. #41
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Nitsuj any updates on new playthroughs and how long its taking you to run through the game, any details u can give would nice.

  2. #42
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Can I get a tinfoil hat in the game?

  3. #43
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Nitsuj any updates on new playthroughs and how long its taking you to run through the game, any details u can give would nice.
    I believe last I heard was about 25-35 hours your first play through, but don't hold me to it.

    I know our QA guys can beat the game every 2 work-days. But they skip all the non-necessary stuff and fast forward through cutscenes/dialogue (and know exactly where to go for everything)

    I know I played 2-3 work days on the game and didn't beat it, my first time. I'm going to do another playthrough this weekend, if all goes well.

  4. #44
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    I believe last I heard was about 25-25 hours your first play through, but don't hold me to it.
    that's pretty specific

  5. #45
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    that's pretty specific
    lol sorry...

    25-35*

  6. #46
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

  7. #47
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    =(

  8. #48
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    lame

  9. #49
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    276
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    I'm actually happy it got delayed. I barely have enough money for MW2/ACII/LFD2.

  10. #50
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I'm not. I pre-ordered via steam and they already drafted my account for it. I mean, I can think of it as a nice surprise next year when it's unlocked, but fffffffffffffff in the meantime. I was really looking forward to this.

  11. #51
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Alpha Protocol - June 1st 2010 - New Trailer

    SEGA finally made a release date: June 1st 2010

    New Trailer to go along with it. Let me know what you guys think, I'm curious and I know BG isn't going to hold back.

    Alpha Protocol - A Man Alone Trailer

    Release Date Press Release: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1071691p1.html

  12. #52
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    but will they keep this date

  13. #53
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Theres already a thread for this as well.

  14. #54
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    I still think this is probably never coming out

  15. #55
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    I still think this is probably never coming out
    The game hasn't been worked on for months. It's been ready to be released for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    but will they keep this date
    My money is on yes. I can't say all the reasoning why, but from an internal business standpoint I think this makes sense related to the delays happening in the first place.

  16. #56
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Not a fan of sega lately, regardless of game, not very likely for me to pick this up right away.

  17. #57
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Not a fan of sega lately, regardless of game, not very likely for me to pick this up right away.
    I may be with you, but I encourage you to check it out, regardless of publishers.

  18. #58
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Their business practices of late, have me extremely turned off, not so eager to give them my monies.

  19. #59
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    SEGA or not, obsidian knows how to make a good game. I'll be picking this up after a cursory look at metacritic.

  20. #60
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    SEGA or not, obsidian knows how to make a good game. I'll be picking this up after a cursory look at metacritic.
    =]

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Resident Evil Revelations (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU/3DS)
    By Atreides in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2017-05-17, 00:41