Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 201
  1. #101
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    If bugs are the only problem then I'll just get it after they patch it(on master-race PC, etc etc). (btw bro if you really want to sell your game you should put platforms in the OP / title. People who have no interest in selling games are able to do that.)

    EDIT: Getting a 2/10 review is pretty funny though. I didn't know reviews came in sizes smaller than 5/10.

  2. #102
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    ^

    MW2 multiplayer was the most bugged out piece of shit I've played so far this year.
    I haven't even played it yet, just know everyone else does. Besides AP and the little FFXI I play, I don't have much time the last few months to play anything :/

  3. #103
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post
    I put a lot of my time into AP for almost a year, after it had been in production for probably 3. I was in charge of figuring out major show stopping bugs and fixing the code that made them crash. I'm proud to say that there are very few (if any) left in the game. Non-pirated versions run great for me.
    What I'm more worried about are the false DRM flags that make the game think it's pirated even when it's legit.

    That said, pre-ordered on Steam and waiting for the 31st. Conceptually it still looks amazing. I remember the shit I dealt with trying to get through Hegemonia (although that was directly related to the fucking Audigy drivers) and it was still worth it in the end.

  4. #104
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Also to comment on this game: The more it ripped off Deus Ex, the better. I probably should read some of the reviews.

  5. #105
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    destructoid gave Deadly Premonition a 10/10, I'm pretty sure half the point of their number system is to poke fun at how ridiculous number ratings are in general.

    Also I respect what you said Nitsuj, but keep in mind if you DID make a shitty game you wouldn't be telling us about it.... so we have no reason to believe you either way, lol.

    I'll wait til I see what all the reviews say, but honestly Gametrailers is usually pretty fair (the meat of their reviews, not necessarily the number score).

  6. #106
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Also to comment on this game: The more it ripped off Deus Ex, the better. I probably should read some of the reviews.
    Anything that rips of Deus Ex in a positive way can only drip of gold, honestly.

  7. #107
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Akucaen View Post
    What I'm more worried about are the false DRM flags that make the game think it's pirated even when it's legit.
    I'm not familiar with this? Has it been reported?

  8. #108
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Oh no clue. To be honest I'm trying to avoid all reviews so I don't horribly taint my opinion of the game ahead of time. I've had that kind of shit happen with other games though, usually solved by downloading the crack anyway. Fucking ironic.

  9. #109
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Man this isn't the next kotor/me level of game I was hoping for it seems. I might not be buying this first week anymore either :/

  10. #110
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,311
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

    Just played a few hours of it, pretty good, but the controls feel really loose. And the AI is ridiculous, rolled stealth class, but every guard I've seen is goddamn psychic and turns around for no reason spotting you and alerting everyone within a square mile where you are. Strongly considering just starting over as a soldier.

  11. #111
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHobo View Post
    Just played a few hours of it, pretty good, but the controls feel really loose. And the AI is ridiculous, rolled stealth class, but every guard I've seen is goddamn psychic and turns around for no reason spotting you and alerting everyone within a square mile where you are. Strongly considering just starting over as a soldier.
    I'd say stealth is the easiest path in the game, once you get a few points in it. But some stuff will be hard (Moscow Boss fight took me like 3 days to beat :/)

    How are you playing it already? Not out in the US until Tuesday. You Euro?

  12. #112
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,311
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post
    How are you playing it already? Not out in the US until Tuesday. You Euro?
    Let's just say yes.

  13. #113
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHobo View Post
    Let's just say yes.
    Insert argument about how I'm going to go to whatever you do for a living and make you do it for 4 years for free etc etc

  14. #114
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Pirating only becomes sweeter when you get to see your victims.

    Conan, what is best in life?

  15. #115
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    Nitsuj, do you agree with what this guy says?

    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/28/al...ents/28270583/

    He claims to be a dev that worked on it too and explains some of the problems it had. Also, I forgot that Obsidian is working on Fallout: New Vegas, are you working on that too?

  16. #116
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    Nitsuj, do you agree with what this guy says?

    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/28/al...ents/28270583/

    He claims to be a dev that worked on it too and explains some of the problems it had. Also, I forgot that Obsidian is working on Fallout: New Vegas, are you working on that too?
    I think for the most part he's out of line. Maybe a few nuggets of truth in there but I'm not going to get in the middle of that guy and his professional problems he's going to have from that post. Nor do I want to get in the middle of Obsidian and SEGA. Sorry :X

    I am on the Fallout: New Vegas team, however I'm very limited in what I can talk about regarding that.

    Edit: Also, Chris Parker is a great designer, and a wonderful lead to work under. I don't get where this guy is coming from regarding that.

  17. #117
    Campaign
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,428
    BG Level
    8

    what, it's not like he lost an iPhone in a bar or something.

  18. #118
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    what, it's not like he lost an iPhone in a bar or something.
    I see what you did there!

  19. #119
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,311
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Pirating only becomes sweeter when you get to see your victims.
    Nope, not really. Then again, I don't take pride in being able to troll people or being an all-around jackass. I was going to play the game one way or another, and I probably wasn't going to buy it one way or another. This way I just don't have to use a Gamefly rental slot for a week or two on it.

  20. #120
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post
    I am on the Fallout: New Vegas team, however I'm very limited in what I can talk about regarding that.
    Cool, now that is a game I'm really looking forward to.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Resident Evil Revelations (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU/3DS)
    By Atreides in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2017-05-17, 00:41