Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 279
  1. #61
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    To sum it up:

    STOP SAYING WORDS
    START POSTING TITS

  2. #62
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    To sum it up:

    STOP SAYING WORDS
    START POSTING TITS
    yes boss



    you are probably at work, you go ahead and enjoy that later

  3. #63
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    skirkle jerk up in this bitch

  4. #64
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    To sum it up:

    STOP SAYING WORDS
    START POSTING TITS
    That's pretty much what I got out of it

    Were asked to vote, explain our reasoning behind it, and wait I guess our opinions are wrong time to injecft SOME REALITY INTO THIS BITCH by appealing to emotion

  5. #65
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Even if he's not a mod (and, really, you're just arguing semantics because they still are responsible for overseeing content to some degree), he's speaking on behalf of them.
    That's great in all but he was pulling that out of his ass since no mod was coming to complain to him. So he was basically using us as an excuse when that isn't really the case. And yes, we oversee stuff, but we don't make the rules, the admins do.

    All I am trying to say is I don't want people to think this is some sort of "mod issue". As we saw later in the thread this was Ragns wanting us to have what KI has and sono throwing a poll in to see what people think. They were really the only two involved in this.

  6. #66
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    lol KI

  7. #67
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    lol KI
    I can't believe ragns posted the whole convo in attempts to make his reasoning sound better and sono's worse tbh...

  8. #68
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    That's great in all but he was pulling that out of his ass since no mod was coming to complain to him. So he was basically using us as an excuse when that isn't really the case. And yes, we oversee stuff, but we don't make the rules, the admins do.

    All I am trying to say is I don't want people to think this is some sort of "mod issue". As we saw later in the thread this was Ragns wanting us to have what KI has and sono throwing a poll in to see what people think. They were really the only two involved in this.
    Thanks for clearing that up- no sarcasm

    though I find it really funny that a post intended to inject sum realutee was entirely ad libbed and not at all based in fact

  9. #69
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    well it's probably pretty unlikely to happen, right? I mean with the poll the way it is, and I mean I probably would have to stop reading/posting at work if it went NSFW everywhere, I'm sure there are lots of people like me. Sono/Ragns surely aren't that shortsighted are they?

  10. #70
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    well it's probably pretty unlikely to happen, right? I mean with the poll the way it is, and I mean I probably would have to stop reading/posting at work if it went NSFW everywhere, I'm sure there are lots of people like me. Sono/Ragns surely aren't that shortsighted are they?
    Sono has stated a few times that with things at 50/50 its not worth alienating half of the forum population

  11. #71
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Well that's good.

  12. #72
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    but you are alienating the half who want tits everywhere

  13. #73
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I'm fine with that.

  14. #74
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    yeah... me too lol

  15. #75
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    would someone please think of the tits

  16. #76
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    I voted for tits but dick don't bother me.

  17. #77
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I'm fine with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    yeah... me too lol
    hypocrites

  18. #78
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    women
    ftfy

  19. #79
    Lyn
    Lyn is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    784
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by AnsemGeni View Post
    dick don't bother me.
    everything is explained.

  20. #80
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    everything is explained.
    think that was explained already by the she-male in his sig/ava

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast