Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 722

Thread: Portal 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #681
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    I can I guess, I haven't started it though so I'm right at the beginning so if you don't mind replaying the earlier levels (if you're far in to it). Only person that plays Portal 2 on my friend list is Raggy and I haven't seen him play it in ages. Steam ID is TheManick

  2. #682
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Oh, I beat the Co-Op campaign solo while PSN was down lol, I'm only missing 7 more trophies before I have em all.

  3. #683
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Portal 2 OST Volume 1: Songs to Test By

    http://www.thinkwithportals.com/music.php

    FREE

    Vol 2 & 3 inc.

    Warning: Contains neither "Want You Gone" or the finale opera.

  4. #684
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    just finished the game. the end of it made me wake my parents up laughing. fuck. A++++ title.

    Spoiler: show
    yes i'm late as shit on this. i waited til i built my new pc to play it

  5. #685
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    I never trade in games, ever. But portal 2 has dropped so much in price. I traded it in since I plat'd the game and have a free copy on steam, so no reason to play it on the PS3 again.. and it was only worth like 16$. Didn't care much, but was shocked at how little it was worth

  6. #686
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    Amazon would have given 28$

  7. #687
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    if thats the case then ill go and get my pre-owned copy back today and do that instead. thanks

  8. #688
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Firing up the PC version for the first time...this is pretty much the first 3D game that isn't 5+ years old I've played on this machine, and I'm kinda new to things like CSAA/filtering modes/vertical sync settings. Can anyone detail what would be considered 'max' settings for this game?

  9. #689
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Best community mod ever


  10. #690
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,145
    BG Level
    6


  11. #691
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    It's now August and still no word on the "Free Summer 2011 DLC". Wheres my shit Gabe.

  12. #692
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Best community mod ever

    Couldn't get through the video because of the preteen girl commentators.

  13. #693
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg



    pretty amazing

  14. #694
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,145
    BG Level
    6

    Excellent

  15. #695
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    This was so fucking amazing.

  16. #696
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    That was fucking awesome. Not a fan of the Portal Gun but everything else was very well done.

  17. #697
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Dan Trachtenburg is also a co-host of the totally rad show on rev3 - revision3.com/trs as well as onecoolthingaday.com

    Great short film is great

  18. #698
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Two awesome bits of news today

    FREE PORTAL 2 DLC SHIPPING OCTOBER 4th

    "Portal 2: Peer Review" Available on PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360

    September 29, 2011 -- Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the free DLC update for its bestselling game franchise Portal 2 will be rolled out across all regions on Steam, Xbox LIVE and PSN starting October 4th. The free DLC, titled "Portal 2: Peer Review", is available to all owners of Portal 2 for download on PS3 and Xbox 360, and will be automatically downloaded via Steam on PC and Mac.

    In "Peer Review", you and a friend will continue the story of loyal bots P-Body and Atlas as you puzzle your way through a mysterious new co-op test track and once again match wits with GLaDOS. The DLC also features a single player and co-op Challenge Mode, and leaderboards to compare Challenge Mode scores with friends and the Portal community.

    To hold you over until the release next week, visit http://thinkwithportals.com/ for the final installment of the Portal 2 soundtrack Music to Test By.

    Portal 2 is a hilariously mind-bending adventure that challenges you to use wits over weaponry in a funhouse of diabolical science. For more information on Steam, please visit http://www.steampowered.com.
    Free DLC but more importantly, TURRET. FUCKING. OPERA.

  19. #699
    LazyShell
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,903
    BG Level
    6

    Although that is awesome, I still prefer this fucking sick A Capella version:


  20. #700
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Fuck yeah Turret Opera and free DLC! I'm all over this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by geno View Post
    Although that is awesome, I still prefer this fucking sick A Capella version:

    That's pretty fucking awesome. Definitely beats the crappy game rips I have.

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Portal
    By Maguspk in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 2010-06-20, 22:50