View Poll Results: GM Division Round 1

Voters
67000000000000067. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 508

Thread: Round 1: Tyven vs. Rocl     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Lyn
    Lyn is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    784
    BG Level
    5

    The ruler with holes in it seems to hurt on the bum more. Just a little FYI QQ.

  2. #62
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    The holes allow for less wind resistance, allowing the ruler to travel faster and thus hit with more force. This is because science

  3. #63
    Lyn
    Lyn is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    784
    BG Level
    5

    Sorry to bring up childhood memories, Skirks.

  4. #64
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I never got hit with things, only spanked and only when I deserved it. Since I became a teenager my dad's just decided instead to punch me in the face.

  5. #65
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I always got a backhand to the face when I responded to my name with "What?" instead of "yes?"

  6. #66
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Yeah that's not exactly what I'd call "deserving."

  7. #67
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    my dad is black, it makes sense.

  8. #68
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    I respond "Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrmrmrmrmrmrm?" and my mother looks at me with such disappointment that it is discipline enough

  9. #69
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I always got a backhand to the face when I responded to my name with "What?" instead of "yes?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    my dad is black, it makes sense.
    That explains alot lol. My mom used to fucking flip if she would call us and we were like "What?".

    Fuck that shit.

  10. #70
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I didn't get backhands to the face, I did get slapped upside the back of my head though

  11. #71
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    I ain't never been smacked; a nigga better keep his hands
    to himself or get clapped for what's under that man's belt

  12. #72
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    I ain't never been smacked; a nigga better keep his hands
    to himself or get clapped for what's under that man's belt
    lol

  13. #73
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    i don't play

  14. #74
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    I voted for tyven because he didn't break spam that one time.

  15. #75
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Tyven bro you know I would have voted for you I love you man, but you've got to please your woman first, you know?

  16. #76
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i was wondering about that, cuz i thought we had the whole batman green lantern thing going with our slant and blax hatred

  17. #77
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    I feel like shit now I wish I could take my vote back is there anything I can for you Tyven I don't want to ruin our friendship over a bitch

  18. #78
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    if it wasnt my name up there vs yours i'd vote for you tyven i just feel attached to my name

  19. #79
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    if it wasnt my name up there vs yours i'd vote for you tyven i just feel attached to my name
    Oh I see how it is.

  20. #80
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    I feel like shit now I wish I could take my vote back is there anything I can for you Tyven I don't want to ruin our friendship over a bitch
    i cannot fault you for voting for rocl, its rocl!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Youmadness Round 1: Kiarax vs. Rocl
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 2012-03-20, 23:54
  2. Youmadness Round 1: Day vs. Tyven
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 2012-03-19, 14:38
  3. Bro Division Round 2: Tyven vs. Callisto
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 2011-03-10, 21:45
  4. Bro Division Round 1: Tyven vs. Day
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 2011-03-08, 21:22
  5. Round 2: Shojin vs. Rocl
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 2010-03-24, 02:49
  6. Round 1: Numbers vs. Senoska
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 2010-03-18, 07:31
  7. Round 1: Blarg vs. Colenzo
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 23:25
  8. Tyven vs. Isladar
    By Bagel in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2009-03-19, 16:57