by comforting each other, i mean not talking about it at all
Tyven
Rocl
by comforting each other, i mean not talking about it at all
you forgot "NOT"
OH MAN I'M GONNA BE SO PISSED IF I GO OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND
til the end of time
btw ryko, this would be a good time for you to vote. never mind the time i didnt hang with you in richmond, or the time i voted for shiro in your poll
15 minutes is plenty of time for things to turn around
gotta hit a 3 at the buzzer man
idk i have been siting at 45 for a few hours now, he has gotten the last 7 votes
Wait wait I got you bro
damn rocl, you are too visible to people who are outside of spam
go say something funny in GD those faggots always suck the nuts of the trendiest person in the past 5 minutes
im just gonna dill with it
#1ratedQB comes in to tie the game.
oh shit lol
LOL DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE
it's been dillt with
I told you I gotchu bro
haha i forgot about #1 rated qb
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO