View Poll Results: Babycakes Division Round 1

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Domon/Charismatic

    67 79.76%
  • Antithesis

    17 20.24%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 132
  1. #41
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    You see Sho, Anti is not very smart and I didn't want you to get his hopes up.

  2. #42
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Man this one is a tough one.

  3. #43
    Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    632
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

    Shiro, what did I tell you, last year, about sympathy votes?

  4. #44
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    i don't remember cause i'm not still with it

  5. #45
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    This poll is unfair it is 2 people versus one.

    Also fuck you I know Shiro already made the joke.

  6. #46
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    voted for the homosexual
    Whoa whoa whoa.
    Does that really count if I'd only do Kiarax?

  7. #47
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Still makes you gay broski.

  8. #48
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    FUCK

  9. #49
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I wouldnt be excited either.

  10. #50
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I talk to Anti more.

  11. #51
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    I don't know, Domon is awfully mean to me...
    I'm mean to everyone, you just have the extra added crutch of having a vagina.

  12. #52
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'd stand on that crutch

  13. #53
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    with my penis

  14. #54
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    if you know what I'm getting at

  15. #55
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I'd rather stand in it, I don't like to be teased

  16. #56
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I know what your getting in.

  17. #57
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroikage View Post
    some of these are engineered landslides
    This is not one of them.

  18. #58
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Next round is going to show me just how thoroughly I've pissed off a few people lately, it's the ultimate test of umad?

  19. #59
    Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,454
    BG Level
    7

    Damn, domon vs brp

  20. #60
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    At least Anti isn't a nigger

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Terrible Division Round 1: Qalbert vs. Antithesis
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 20:44
  2. Semifinal Round: Domon Kasshu vs. Blarg
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2010-04-02, 22:34
  3. Round 3: Domon Kasshu vs. Kuno
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2010-03-26, 23:01
  4. Round 2: Domon Kasshu vs. BRP
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 2010-03-24, 18:30
  5. KOS: Domon Kasshu Vs. Shiroikage (Final Round)
    By Antithesis in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 2009-11-17, 20:13
  6. KOS: Howard Roark Vs. Domon Kasshu (Semi - Finals)
    By Antithesis in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2009-11-15, 12:21