View Poll Results: GM Division Round 1

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lyn

    27 34.62%
  • TSM

    51 65.38%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 235
  1. #61
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    SB will get votes from guys who think they have a chance at sleeping with her.

  2. #62
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Take that back, whore.

  3. #63
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Then again, Kiarax might too.

  4. #64
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan



    NE

  5. #65
    Lyn
    Lyn is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    784
    BG Level
    5

    She's so much cuter when she's jay pee.

  6. #66
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    She doesn't orgasm as hard from Gaian Salvo, not interested.

  7. #67
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    Sleeping with me involves pegging so if you're voting because of that, then we'll be good friends.

  8. #68
    Lyn
    Lyn is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    784
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Sleeping with me involves fingering so if you're voting because of that, then we'll be good friends.
    Fixed.. and then I lol'd.

  9. #69
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Sleeping with me involves pegging so if you're voting because of that, then we'll be good friends.
    You've got my vote.

  10. #70
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    It also involves going to Texas, so...nah.

  11. #71
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Anyway what I'd do is, I'd post my tits before the poll goes up so people know who you are by then. I guarantee you that'll work, GD will be climbing over themselves to vote for you. This suggestion is not in any way self-servicing, I promise.

  12. #72
    Lyn
    Lyn is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    784
    BG Level
    5

    I should've done that, fuck.

  13. #73
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    It's not too late

  14. #74
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    You have 10 hours left

  15. #75
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Anyway what I'd do is, I'd post my tits before the poll goes up so people know who you are by then. I guarantee you that'll work, GD will be climbing over themselves to vote for you. This suggestion is not in any way self-servicing, I promise.
    Pretty sure posting some AA cups isn't going to get me any votes, it's going to lose me some votes lol.

  16. #76
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Be silent, roy.

  17. #77
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Pretty sure posting some AA cups isn't going to get me any votes, it's going to lose me some votes lol.
    It's the thought that counts; plus, you'd get Number's vote at the very least.

  18. #78
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Post faster, Skirk

  19. #79
    Lyn
    Lyn is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    784
    BG Level
    5

    I'm an A cup too, I'd only get Seno's vote.

  20. #80
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    It's the thought that counts; plus, you'd get Number's vote at the very least.
    Numbers is my bro, he's going to vote for me either way

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Round 1: Tyven vs. Rocl
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 2010-03-20, 21:11
  2. Round 1: Shiro vs. Ryko
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 2010-03-19, 09:59
  3. Round 1: Ivve vs. Tempyst
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2010-03-18, 22:11
  4. Round 1: Quannum vs. Darkslitter
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2010-03-18, 14:23
  5. Round 1: Numbers vs. Senoska
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 2010-03-18, 07:31
  6. Round 1: Blarg vs. Colenzo
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 23:25
  7. Round 1: Chuyu vs. Linliel
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 22:38
  8. Round 1: TheBlackRose vs. Shojin
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 20:28
  9. DAAHAN VS. THESHADYMAN
    By Bagel in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2009-03-16, 00:50