View Poll Results: GM Division Round 1

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lyn

    27 34.62%
  • TSM

    51 65.38%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 235
  1. #101
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    SilverBreeze has glorious tits AND plays HoN

  2. #102
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Have you seen her tits to verify this

  3. #103
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    Kiarax she
    lol

  4. #104
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Skirt

  5. #105
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Have you seen her tits to verify this
    If you've seen a child under the age of 10 without a shirt on, you've seen them.

    It's okay Numbers I'll still love you no matter who you vote for <3

    I have a 1.4KDR on HoN btw, love me :3

  6. #106
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    That will not be a hard choice for me.

  7. #107
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Guess I don't know Numeros as well as I thought

  8. #108
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    I have a 1.4KDR
    Casual.

  9. #109
    Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    632
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

    Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    AND plays HoN
    Lost my vote.

  10. #110
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Casual.
    That is actually really good considering my KDR is 0.7

    but my KDA is something like 0.7/1/4

  11. #111
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    1.4 is actually quite decent when you're usually playing in 1700+ games :3

    Whoever wins gets to bang the other in the ass, deal Kiara?

  12. #112
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by #686578 View Post
    That is actually really good considering my KDR is 0.7

    but my KDA is something like 0.7/1/4
    Assists are for babies.

  13. #113
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    1.4 is actually quite decent when you're usually playing in 1700+ games :3

    Whoever wins gets to bang the other in the ass, deal Kiara?
    I cant break into the 1700 tier everytime I get past 1650 I lose like 8 games in a row and I have no idea how

  14. #114
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Should play a mans game, like Savage 2.
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2mlpi0.jpg
    HoN with fun.

  15. #115
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Do you play with friends or something?

    I've only got one friend I can play with reliably

    My problem is I can't play more than 3 or 4 heroes really well (I can play most decently) and I cant learn because I can't depend on my team to pick up my slack when I'm learning

  16. #116
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    Whoever wins gets to bang the other in the ass, deal Kiara?
    I already said you had my vote.

  17. #117
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    I actually have Savage 2 but no one to play it with lol.

  18. #118
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,246
    BG Level
    7

    I have 5 or so friends i usually play with, usually one or two at a time.

    I usually play Banning Draft or Banning Pick with me as Orange or Brown since I can play pretty much any hero well, so I don't mind getting last pick.

  19. #119
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    My best hero by far is Electrician

    One of my best matches was Match ID: 25585768

  20. #120
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze View Post
    I have 5 or so friends i usually play with, usually one or two at a time.

    I usually play Banning Draft or Banning Pick with me as Orange or Brown since I can play pretty much any hero well, so I don't mind getting last pick.
    If I started playing like that it'd probably force me into playing better, as right now I currently play mostly AP games and make the mistake of actually thinking my teammates will cooperate with me into picking a good team

    I'll end up going last and picking a safe hero because everyone's fucktarded and picked like Magmus, Chronos, Rampage, Panda so I'll choose like Shaman or something relatively safe

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Round 1: Tyven vs. Rocl
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 2010-03-20, 21:11
  2. Round 1: Shiro vs. Ryko
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 2010-03-19, 09:59
  3. Round 1: Ivve vs. Tempyst
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2010-03-18, 22:11
  4. Round 1: Quannum vs. Darkslitter
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2010-03-18, 14:23
  5. Round 1: Numbers vs. Senoska
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 2010-03-18, 07:31
  6. Round 1: Blarg vs. Colenzo
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 23:25
  7. Round 1: Chuyu vs. Linliel
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 22:38
  8. Round 1: TheBlackRose vs. Shojin
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 20:28
  9. DAAHAN VS. THESHADYMAN
    By Bagel in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2009-03-16, 00:50