Skirk you are not as fat as you think you are.
Skirk you are not as fat as you think you are.
See there it is again
Kia is building confidence, after all, bitches seem to love it.
I'm just genuinely a bit confused here.
Krye should be winning
Nah
Yah
Just because you werent here during his golden years doesnt mean they didnt happen
I was here, I just lurked back then
If we are going by popularity in past years I'd scrape the fuck out of this entire damn bracket, shit's invalid.
And Numbers wasn't here during Perm's golden years.
Should be
I was here for that, when Ivve & Perm ruled spam and Joeetheplatapusses roamed the earth
Lol, he was on Unicorn back then.
I'm just saying Krye's schtick got old fast and was never really great to begin with, while perm is still with it
He had some really good moments tbh.