you stretch your cornhole solo?
Spoiler: show
you stretch your cornhole solo?
Spoiler: show
you just need to remind them that food's in the kitchen and they obviously want to be by that since they're so much fatter and more disgusting than all of your friends' girlfriends
never understood why fat women take abuse from scrawny men
Attention is attention
well to be fair you're probably leaving chips in the bag if you're a bill fitty
fuck no I would be 185 if bitches didn't keep eating all my chips
weight loss by osmosis afaik
cholesterol sponges are good company to be in
fat bitch weight loss program... I like it
prob best weight loss advice for GD threads. just eat out with someone heavier than you and go dutch on one meal
dutch oven
Road Trip is 10 years old jesus christ
kyo I don't want to compete against you my nig you've had my back from day one
this one job I had was on the same floor as a women's weight loss clinic and a dermatologist's office so there were a ton of chicks who looked kinda jacked up and had pretty low self-esteem but were on their way towards looking less jacked up, was a gold mine