AIDS?
AIDS?
A.K.A she's not going to come but wants everyone to see she made an attempt.
Bwahahaha
I've posted this site before, but here it is again
www.hopstop.com
For anyone not familiar with NYC and wants an easy way to get around just use this. Plug in your starting and destination address(Ryko's love pad) and it'll give you directions via walking, bus, subway, combination of them, etc. Very useful. And like skirkle said avoid driving if you possibly can, shit's a chore and you are guaranteed to get a ticket even if you are parked perfectly because they are making it rain traffic tickets here recently.
Depending on my money situation I can drop off some taco's made by authentic mexican immigrants and maybe some other spanish food that I can whip up. And some black people for SB if she comes around.
I know my mother offered to make a shit ton of arroz con habichuelas for the party but there are gonna be a lot of spics at the party so the more the better, thanks. My dinky kitchen can't hold that much shit but it'll do.
And yeah hopstop is pretty much where it's at.
Prolly just the taco's then, bitches love tacos almost as much as they love confidence.
Meh I guess I could take a bus, besides I fucking hate the GW and that is pretty much the only way from Boston, or at least that is what Google thinks.
It's literally just rice with beans (both in name and in content) lol. Typically yellow rice though. Pernil is where it's at, I may ask her to do that instead because that is so fucking good.
Pernil is just roast pork shoulder.
Arroz con Habichuela is the recent studio album by El Gran Combo released on November 28, 2006. The title of the album means "rice with beans" which is a popular plate in Puerto Rico. It is also the first album that the newest member, Willie Sotelo, takes over the piano for Rafael Ithier, who is focusing more on directing the band. The album was released by Sony International and has already spawned a radio hit with its first single: "No Hay Manera". At the Latin Grammy Awards of 2007 the Album was honored with Best Salsa Album.
the only good salsa is the kind you eat
or watch other people do
It's all about her lemondade tbh.
so skirk will not be there till friday the 4th?
Most likely
He'll be there friday afternoon, right. I'm just saying, you can fly in the 4th no problem as long as you plan on finding me your damn se--wait lol tyven isn't coming why am I explaining.
if i go its gonna be a vacation for me and my biznitch and we would prob only hang out one time since i dont want to bog down our vacay hangin with peeps she doesnt know. we gotta go watch wicked and visit the met and shit ya know