Kinda feel bad I had to rock the vote to tie it up, you should win this.
Kinda feel bad I had to rock the vote to tie it up, you should win this.
I am good friends with Lady Luck.
But I do not liking having to take away from a fellow homie.
I cannot be beat in a coin toss.
When does it end? 12est?
Lady luck is a mean irish lady with a skirt, maybe this is why you get along.
Skirkle already voted for you. Clearly he is biased. If you win, chances are he lied, on the internet.
Or above it. Whatever.
20 mins zomg
NOONE VOTE
You know there's gonna be at least one person just waiting for the last minute to go either way.
5 members viewing thread. 2 are invisible.
Assuming one is Ryko, we are left with one plottin' nigga.
Most of the time it isn't me, I don't regularly click this topic.
Pugnax179, who the hell is that, untied it, god dammit.
Someone tie this fucking thing back up.
Perhaps you just happened to be here when I clicked.
Dibs on heads if we get a coin toss up in this shit. For now I shall semi-afk.