1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 38 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 21 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 2 days, 12 hours, 38 minutes
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 266
  1. #41
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    127
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Oh yeah, Black Hyur reminds me of Tyrese lol

    http://i44.tinypic.com/5b9yjo.jpg

  2. #42
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by naninani View Post
    Characters can have Heterochromia?
    Nice.
    Heterochromites do it better.

  3. #43
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    665
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Once i saw that gay, bald black guy that unmistakenly looks like a drag queen i was laughing so damn hard, i was in tears. I'm pretty sure that black people are going to be outraged by this.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JDCC3mlsw3...h_mercutio.jpg
    Reminded me of Metcrucio from Romeo&Juliet when he was dressed up as a drag queen, couldn't find a better picture.

    Edit: This music reminds me of some music i've heard from FFXII.

  4. #44
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,029
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Agito View Post
    Once i saw that gay, bald black guy that unmistakenly looks like a drag queen i was laughing so damn hard, i was in tears. I'm pretty sure that black people are going to be outraged by this.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JDCC3mlsw3...h_mercutio.jpg
    Reminded me of Metcrucio from Romeo&Juliet when he was dressed up as a drag queen, couldn't find a better picture.
    Ha, just amused. Not all gay black folks wear chokers! Hehehehehe. Good job SE! It's almost as if someone set up that look by mistake? Or maybe he's a HARD GAY, whooooooooooooooooo!

  5. #45
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Agito View Post
    I'm pretty sure that black people are going to be outraged by this.

    Ahmadinejad would be proud.

  6. #46
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Holy fuck those models look awesome. I want one of all of them now. >.>

    And right-fucking-on bringing the theme back all the way to FFI!

    Want this game so bad... SE, if you flop any part of this, there will be no end to your suffering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulius View Post
    Are those elemental symbols on the dunesolks' foreheads? The female is really pale, so I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like fire and water to me. Maybe that whole elemental alignment thing they talked about a while back can play into appearance somehow.
    What if maybe the emblem develops more as you specialize further into an element? That would be pretty neat. See some lala walking around with this real intricate emblem and be like, "damn, she's a boss with fire" or something.

  7. #47
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    865
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Deciding which race I was going to be just got even harder.

    Wasn't even considering the "taru" race until I saw the desert ones.

  8. #48
    Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    114
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Kujata
    WoW Realm
    Shadowmoon

    Um, was that a remake of another FF theme? I swear I've heard before ... and in more than one FF game...

    Awesome nonetheless

  9. #49
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    985
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Altanass View Post
    if you click on hyuran midlanders, the black guy doesnt seem right, his white vest looks like a bra ;-/
    Looks more like a wife beater to me.

    ...the shirt, not the black guy.

    It's a hell of a lot better then the full body blue t-shirt humes had when they were naked.

    Also, male and female Lalafell have different colored underclothes. And it seems the females even show a little skin!

    Though the elf guys still have the gayest undercloths. Sleeves with no shirts? Lulz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
    Um, was that a remake of another FF theme? I swear I've heard before ... and in more than one FF game...

    Awesome nonetheless
    Dude, that's the original FF theme.

  10. #50
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Those new Galka are the manliest men ever. I just want to punch through a tree when I see one. I just wish everyone wasn't so... "pretty", but that's SE's style. A lifetime of Amano and spiked hair has taught me that.

  11. #51
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Agito View Post
    Once i saw that gay, bald black guy that unmistakenly looks like a drag queen i was laughing so damn hard, i was in tears. I'm pretty sure that black people are going to be outraged by this.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JDCC3mlsw3...h_mercutio.jpg
    Reminded me of Metcrucio from Romeo&Juliet when he was dressed up as a drag queen, couldn't find a better picture.

    Edit: This music reminds me of some music i've heard from FFXII.
    I'll see that and raise you:

    http://dirtygurl.files.wordpress.com...th-element.jpg

  12. #52
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,435
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    moar liek:

    http://www.celebrityrush.com/celebri.../-2235-ydx.jpg

  13. #53
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

  14. #54
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    403

  15. #55
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    66
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    I'll see that and raise you:
    LOL, I just watched 5th element the other day with my 5 year old and she kept asking why that girl was screaming so much

  16. #56
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    403
    You have to refresh.

  17. #57
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    You have to refresh.
    Just refreshed in 2 different browsers;

    Code:
    Forbidden
    
    You don't have permission to access /game/news/1233440_1124.html on this server.
    edit: Odd, just googled the link you provided and it went through fine when redirecting >.>

  18. #58
    :3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    653
    BG Level
    5

    Zomg I'm so going to be a keepers of the moon mithra! So sexy :D

  19. #59
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    985
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Those new Galka are the manliest men ever. I just want to punch through a tree when I see one. I just wish everyone wasn't so... "pretty", but that's SE's style. A lifetime of Amano and spiked hair has taught me that.
    Dude, did you not see the Highlanders? They're like one step away from being Galka. Chances are, we'll have enough facial options to make our characters as "pretty" or "ugly" as we want. Which will be pretty freaking awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    403
    Highlight the address bar and press enter. Happens all the time with that site.

  20. #60
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    oh god dark elves, wonderful

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast