+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Law & Order: CI S9     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Law & Order: CI S9

So I know we got a discussion going last year, but what do you guys think about this season?

Spoiler: show
    I'm really bummed Vincent D'Onofrio is leaving. He's really the only reason I watched the show, and I know some of you guys don't like him. Chris Noth was pretty good too, and I'm still on the fence with Jeff Goldblum.

I'll prolly watch a few more episodes to see how it turns out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show
    I'm kinda in the same boat. I started watching CI when it was just Goren and Eames and the two of them were always my favorite team., so it's going to be really weird without them around. I will say I am glad they both went at the same time though instead of one staying around without the other.

As far as Goldblum, I feel he had more of the feel of Goren than North did, and I personally liked him more. He's a great actor, so I'll probably keep watching for a while, but it'll depend how the show feels as the season goes on. It's definitely gonna be weird with 2/3 of the major players being new.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Well I liked that Det Logan was different than Det Goren. It just seems like Jeff Goldblum's character is so weird that he just comes up with stuff that helps him, kind of like how House does with medicine. I like how Goren works his way into the suspect's mind and messes with them.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

THIS JUST IN: USA Network has renewed Law & Order: Criminal Intent for a 10th and final season with original star Vincent D’Onofrio back in the driver’s seat as Detective Goren.

“Only time will tell if this is a fond farewell or a renaissance for Detective Robert Goren,” teased exec producer Dick Wolf, “but everyone is ecstatic about going back to work on a show that’s a passion for all of us.”

The eight-episode farewell season kicks off in 2011.

Thoughts? Which CI vet would you like to see Goren partnered with? Hit the comments!
    Goren without Eames? Idk man.