Page 61 of 254 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1201 to 1220 of 5062
  1. #1201
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    thanks for the blackcats tip ;o

  2. #1202
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Game is up on TorrentLeech now. (PS3) DOWNLOADIN!

  3. #1203
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    i got it on iptorrents. mine will be done in 5 mins!!!!!

  4. #1204
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph



    He has endings for mostly each character up


  5. #1205
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    Went to the release party in SF last night was pretty sick, although I missed out on the goodie bag I had an awesome time.

    They had one station rigged up in a viewlix cab so I chose that one first cuz it was winner stays and I could sit, capcom kicked me off for winning to much though

    Played the 3DS too and charge characters are broken cuz the shortcut buttons don't require charge. Walk forward sonic boom!

  6. #1206
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Fucking worst endings ever, though I wasn't expecting much to be honest.

    Tuesday can't come fast enough so I can stop playing with this shitty ass PS3 controller. It's so damn unresponsive and half the commands won't come out. Definitely will be taking advantage of unemployment this week :3

  7. #1207
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,584
    BG Level
    10

    In all honesty, does anyone really care about final bosses and/or endings in a Vs. game? Shit, most people still can't remember the green blob things name at the end of MvC2.

  8. #1208
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Nah, I really don't care. I just found it to be funny. When my friend was over, I happened to beat it for the first time with Sentinel. We were fucking laughing so hard with how bad it was. I don't even know what that thing from MvC2 was, all I know is it had 2 green forms, then a red/orange form that you could beat in seconds.

    I just find it funny some Capcom people hyped the Arcade mode like it was gonna have decent story stuff.

  9. #1209
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,584
    BG Level
    10

    Probably just catering to Marvel fanboys who take the dumbass character backgrounds seriously I suppose. I do give it to Capcom though, some of them are flat-out hilarious in a bad way lol.

    It needs to be Tuesday already, got all bored and shit and completely redid the artwork on my stick. Can't wait to use it.

  10. #1210
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    In all honesty, does anyone really care about final bosses and/or endings in a Vs. game? Shit, most people still can't remember the green blob things name at the end of MvC2.
    Abyss. His theme song is the best in the whole game.

  11. #1211
    Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,199
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    You realize that's not saying much, right? lol

    And I dunno, I like the endings I've seen so far.

  12. #1212
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    this game takes a while getting used to but it's quite fun. if i had the money i'd definately buy this.

  13. #1213
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Riposte View Post
    I remember when I had a blackcats account ;____;
    Oh ya, what did happen to your account?

  14. #1214
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    get a MU account, biiiiiiitch!

  15. #1215
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    883
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Oh ya, what did happen to your account?
    Banned for inactivity it seems. Lac of visiting the site probably. I can't be sure if it was legit.

    No big deal though. I was able to get it from that ps3iso link.

  16. #1216
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


  17. #1217
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    Justin Wong
    @JWonggg Justin Wong
    If you want to win in MVC3, just learn how to play sentinel in 1 minute and your skills will improve dramatically... Time to go back to MVC2

  18. #1218
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    85
    BG Level
    2

    this

    Quote Originally Posted by Boen View Post
    sentinel is broken

  19. #1219
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

  20. #1220
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Can't wait to see what happens at Evo with sent.

Page 61 of 254 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ultimate Mahvel VS HAZBOYZ 3X? (as seen on WNF!)
    By Vandole in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 2266
    Last Post: 2012-09-02, 17:13
  2. Where is Marvel Vs Capcom 2?
    By LinktheDeme in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 2009-09-02, 21:01
  3. Marvel vs Capcom 2
    By Merovingian in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2009-05-04, 09:32