Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64
  1. #41
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I didn't say she couldn't have me I just said shit ain't right

  2. #42
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    the wife will just smell yo dick and find out


  3. #43
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I will see this tomorrow. I hope your reaction was honest, ivve.

  4. #44
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    shame on both of you for not having seen that before, I've posted it like 15 times back when I was listening to it on repeat daily lol

  5. #45
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    you can really understand the symbolism and meaning to the song if you smell your dick at the same time

  6. #46
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    the 'thirty-fo bitches' line always makes me giggle like a schoolgirl

  7. #47
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I find the smell of my dick when peeing after having cummed earlier to be particularly knarly.

  8. #48
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    like bleach and raw potatoes

  9. #49
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    knarly

  10. #50
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    i don't want some fucking crazy drama because his wife finds out i'm fucking him. shit sucks dude.
    ^ agreed.


    Equally though, I know like 3 guys who dated a married chick. (Including one got the married chick prego so she got a divorce and married him instead). So it goes both ways. I always pictured the women hooking up with married men are older cougars, whereas the men hooking up with married women are young and want bragging rights (or are just that desperate).

  11. #51
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I definitely swore off fucking with women who will even consider going after a taken man or cheating on their current with you. By far the dumbest thing I ever did was think that I was some sort of special case and that a girl who left a dude for me wouldn't do the same thing to me, lol. She left me for my roommate while I still lived with the guy, married him, and from what I understand they just got divorced a few weeks ago.

  12. #52
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    She loves the hell out of some bad wine but swears she's not a lush, idk.

  13. #53
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Also kuya, my mother is pretty cool in very very very metered doses. You'd probably enjoy meeting her initially.

  14. #54
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    She loves the hell out of some bad wine but swears she's not a lush, idk.
    . . .

  15. #55
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    seriously I think I should get my mom to hang out w/ your mom, they'd be best friends

  16. #56
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Sounds good

  17. #57
    Resident furfag
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,206
    BG Level
    6

    Holy shit.

    I need to have a club sandwich for lunch, that looks fucking delicious.

  18. #58
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    EVERYTHING ALWAYS LOOKS BETTER IN PICTURES

  19. #59
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Initially

  20. #60
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah she's very much a "who cares if youre even listening" type of person.

    You can probably see where I get it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This party has been going on for too long
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 01:38
  2. Oh my god it's unbearable talking to my mom on the phone
    By Howard Roark in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 2009-08-19, 21:46
  3. my fleshlight has mold on it
    By antihero in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2009-05-18, 10:08
  4. So the fire alarm has been going off for 15 minutes.
    By Woozie in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2009-04-04, 23:46