Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 760
  1. #201
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,841
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadsuane View Post
    Getting bans and infractions is what's cool these days.

    I've been infracted for calling Qalbert a faggot (before he was a mod), for calling some guy a cunt for being a weeaboo in advanced, and temp banned for calling Elphaba a trollop in standard. What about you guys?
    I got a bunch of infractions for calling someone a faggot, including one case where I just used it in a sentence along the lines of "getting infractions for saying faggot is dumb", because it is "extremely offensive" (though the image someone else posted right above, of a dragon breathing fire on the world trade towers, was apparently less offensive)

    then when I got banned they gave me a flashing, brightly colored animated gif with "you are a gigantic faggot" written on it for an avatar, which appeared on every single one of my posts, even logged out or with images disabled.

  2. #202
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    I get banned/infracted more than anyone and I like the mods/admins except for isladar, and my dislike is unrelated to her adminship, its for not being real.

  3. #203
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    wow i have never heard that argument before

  4. #204
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    every mod and every admin is a hypocritical crackwhore who faps to fanfiction obviously

    god knows theres a whole mod section dedicated to fanart/fiction

  5. #205
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    WAIT WAIT WAIT

  6. #206
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    nikkei's cool

  7. #207
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Get Nikkei to post more Rocl.

  8. #208
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7



    I thought we shared love rocl.

  9. #209
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

  10. #210
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    I get banned/infracted more than anyone
    I call bullshit

  11. #211
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    lol

  12. #212
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Seriously guys who is uryuu

  13. #213
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    somebody must have left the faggot door open again

  14. #214
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    I call bullshit
    ask anyone, i am the baddest poster on the planet

  15. #215
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    You are the worst poster, that is true

  16. #216
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    who is uryuu though

  17. #217
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,841
    BG Level
    8

  18. #218
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

  19. #219
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Conformity View Post
    ask anyone, i am the baddest poster on the planet
    oh ya bro btw dude didn't have that pic either.. guess it is lost forever

  20. #220
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    I'm too lazy to find a way to count it but I'm betting it's between conformity and kiarax for infractions probably

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BRP is banned?
    By LinktheDeme in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2009-07-05, 02:58