Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 760
  1. #301
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I suppose people also like BRP's humor? His RE5 sig with mizangos in it is edged into my mind.
    Pretty sure it's just because he talks shit to mods and carries a semblance of some of spam's posting style into the regular threads.

    Just a guess.

  2. #302
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    The Eagles suck.
    lol

  3. #303
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    Martyrdom etc

  4. #304
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    That might be true for the inferior mods but I stay true to my "everyones retarded" theory and infract/ban indiscriminately.
    Hrm. No, I'd pretty much be the same way.

  5. #305
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,631
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I don't remember him talking shit, I don't remember him doing HNM stuff at all tbh. He was in some social shell and he'd ask me about shit occasionally, every time I saw him he was farming stuff in sea. He only trolled KI back then! I miss those threads
    Yeah, that's my point. He was in some shitty social but made all the KI threads and acted quite the rough customer.

  6. #306
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    Now I see how you mods work! It's all good cop bad cop isn't it. Well I won't have any of it! Or something!

    Where's Skirkle
    I'm right here! And yes, they'll never see it coming :3

  7. #307
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I remember when people mostly hated BRP, but i guess he changed a bit and became more tolerable and then more awesome.
    iono I haven't seen him change. Maybe he argues less because of the infractions? So maybe people don't get irritated by it or something.


    iono I don't get it though.

    RE sigs probably did help. you're right on that.

  8. #308
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    BRP forever here, don't hate, appreciate

  9. #309
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    I'm right here! And yes, they'll never see it coming :3
    Phew, thanks, it was getting a bit prisoner's dilemma in here for a bit

  10. #310
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    Phew, thanks, it was getting a bit prisoner's dilemma in here for a bit
    Ride or die.

  11. #311
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,737
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Also Darus, I got one for when I played the "semantics" card with you for trolling. But that bitch ass mistakenly sent infractions to Charismatic, Ryko, Kiro and Woozie too iirc because they all were using my icon.

    Fail gook is fail.
    Hah wow, that's pretty bad. Especially since the semantics card was as much an excuse for me to shit up a thread as you.

  12. #312
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Late but when did BRP amass a cult following?

    Also...



    I, for one, look forward to seeing this.
    Pretty sure it started on KI, since the Midgard board was the BRP and Chronic show.

  13. #313
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Yeah, that's my point. He was in some shitty social but made all the KI threads and acted quite the rough customer.
    we dont care about ffxi shut the fuck up

  14. #314
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I suppose people also like BRP's humor? His RE5 sig with mizangos in it is edged into my mind.
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...pcopymiz-1.jpg

  15. #315
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    lol
    lol

  16. #316
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,695
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Darus Grey View Post
    I naturally assumed my controversial opinions and "Fuck you, I rule you" writing style would make me enemies naturally.
    BRP did this and it got him a cult of personality.

  17. #317
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Darus Grey View Post
    Hah wow, that's pretty bad. Especially since the semantics card was as much an excuse for me to shit up a thread as you.
    I know haha

  18. #318
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    ogod I remember this. ED NOOOO

  19. #319
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    when did g-dude get in there!?

  20. #320
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    The only real big fite that I can recall was when I modded something in X-Server and Miz was like NEWS AT ELEVEN, BITCHES BE SCANDALOUS and I talked with him and was like Sirrah, I am unsure as to the reasoning behind your vitriolic wordy-bits and he was like I WILLST EXPLAINERATE MYSELF, DAMOSELLE, and I was all FORSOOTH I AM SEEING WHAT IT IS THAT YOU HAVE DONE THERE and then we were like oh :3

    then dickriding, but it's always been cool

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BRP is banned?
    By LinktheDeme in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2009-07-05, 02:58