Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 760
  1. #341
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    crewing post
    quoted for crew shit.

    lavender or violet isla

  2. #342
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Actually I talked to him, and he doesn't give a flying shit about the FF14 section as much as he leads on.
    So then he's just being an idiot troll? That doesn't help

  3. #343
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I've seen autistic kids with downs give up tying their shoes before trying this hard.
    gdi rofl

  4. #344
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    no, because if we're going to moderate every post that has retarded speculation we might as well just lock the forum to everyone but Elmer, the whole reason why it's there is to let people talk about it
    Thinking that Elmer's the only one that has posted any info shows how disconnected you are from the situation.
    Just shut the fuck up because it's obvious you haven't even looked into the forum section.

  5. #345
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    My only plea is that people just stop giving shit about the XIV section and let it do what it does. Hell, it's helpful with traffic at least.

  6. #346
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Yall faggots hate on Ksan way too much. She's cool >_>

  7. #347
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    dickriding post
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    quoted for dickriding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    crewing post
    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    quoted for crew shit.
    BAZANGO.

    lavender or violet isla
    LAVADAR

  8. #348
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    you were SO MAYAD and I can't even remember what it was about, I think like the dude who made the recruitment thread was full of shit but I had no idea 'cause I wasn't on the server? I think that was it.

    Yeah it was a legit post and it was edited and I think I got an infraction out of it lol. I was merely trying to fleece you by acting like Day. That was purely a case of 2 straight forward people having a discussion, its just how I am lol.

  9. #349
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Yall faggots hate on Ksan way too much. She's cool >_>
    Not helping.

  10. #350
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    I for one, await this day as well:

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/group.php?groupid=135

  11. #351
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Yall faggots hate on Ksan way too much. She's cool >_>
    Get the f--GET THE FUCK OUT

  12. #352
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Nice.

  13. #353
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Honestly because I hadn't kept up with it from the start, really. I'll need to do a lot of reading and figure out how to streamline where/how people want to talk about things before touching anything.
    It is a terrible place, you really should put a woman's touch to the place. Paint the town red, so to speak.

  14. #354
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Yall faggots hate on Ksan way too much. She's cool >_>
    mod = fags etc etc etc


    <3

  15. #355
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,839
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    Thinking that Elmer's the only one that has posted any info shows how disconnected you are from the situation.
    Just shut the fuck up because it's obvious you haven't even looked into the forum section.
    way to miss the point there chief

  16. #356
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    BAZANGO.



    LAVADAR
    MORE LIKE BAZINGA

  17. #357
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    way to miss the point there chief
    Oh, I got what you were trying to say.
    The point is that you are wrong, you don't even know how wrong you are because you haven't even looked.

  18. #358
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Yeah it was a legit post and it was edited and I think I got an infraction out of it lol. I was merely trying to fleece you by acting like Day. That was purely a case of 2 straight forward people having a discussion, its just how I am lol.
    Look if you're going to insult me you gonna have to dumb it down

  19. #359
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    It is a terrible place, you really should put a woman's touch to the place. Paint the town red, so to speak.
    Oh man it'd be fun to do up the skin for it and make it all WELCOME TO REICHTOWN, FAGGOTS, ALL POSTS INFRACTED

  20. #360
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    These plebians are on to our plans, we may have to resort to the contingencies

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BRP is banned?
    By LinktheDeme in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2009-07-05, 02:58