Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: MLB 10 League     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,255
    BG Level
    7

    Bit of a necro but I just hooked up my PS3 online. My PSN ID is tooncesbecrazy if anyone wants to add me, and if there's space in the league I'd still like to do one.

  2. #22
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Bit of a necro but I just hooked up my PS3 online. My PSN ID is tooncesbecrazy if anyone wants to add me, and if there's space in the league I'd still like to do one.
    I'm still up for it. Stopped getting replies so I kind of gave up on it.

  3. #23
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Hey sorry I haven't had the time for video games since my wifi crapped out. Gonna reply to you as soon as I get my wired connection hooked up.

  4. #24
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    So Myself, Kurp, Akiyama, Jmc, Rhinox, and Saga. Any more takers? Two spots left. Post here or send me a pm.

  5. #25
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,255
    BG Level
    7

    Was curious, did you start forming it yet? Is it available on the Currently Forming Leagues screen if I check it online? Or are you waiting till you get a full roster?

  6. #26
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,732
    BG Level
    7

    You can invite me to the league. Assuming you haven't filled it up yet.

  7. #27
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Was curious, did you start forming it yet? Is it available on the Currently Forming Leagues screen if I check it online? Or are you waiting till you get a full roster?
    It's on Currently Forming but I sent you an invite anyways.

  8. #28
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    Two more takers anyone? Phillies, Yankees, Mets, Braves, Red Sox, Twins taken.

  9. #29
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    Is this correct for forum names/PSN IDs/teams?

    Kurp: Raygun_ (Twins)
    Akiyama: Katsumara (Braves)
    Bozo: Bozo31215 (Phillies)
    Rhinox: Redhavocxx (Yankees)
    Saga: Tooncesbecrazy (Red Sox)
    Shinzon: Raigekijin (Mets)

    I'd like to get people added in case they could play some games, but are on another PS3 game.

    How does the league work exactly? It looks like there are three series unlocked so you can play ahead. Or do we have to complete all of those games by the time the series countdown on the schedule page expires?

    Also, I'm up for random games since I haven't played in a long time.

  10. #30
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    Havocxx on the forum is Redhavocxx. It looks like you can play ahead and it should be 5 days to finish a series.

  11. #31
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    I always post and forget about the thread after. I'm always willing to play, although I'm probably not very good. I'll do the league thing if you still need people, playing with Seattle obviously. My psn is actually Samsonight1988 I think.

  12. #32
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    Is this correct for forum names/PSN IDs/teams?

    Kurp: Raygun_ (Twins)
    Akiyama: Katsumara (Braves)
    Bozo: Bozo31215 (Phillies)
    Rhinox: Redhavocxx (Yankees)
    Saga: Tooncesbecrazy (Red Sox)
    Shinzon: Raigekijin (Mets)

    I'd like to get people added in case they could play some games, but are on another PS3 game.

    How does the league work exactly? It looks like there are three series unlocked so you can play ahead. Or do we have to complete all of those games by the time the series countdown on the schedule page expires?

    Also, I'm up for random games since I haven't played in a long time.
    Sorry for the late reply.

    Gpu84 is my Ps3 ID.

    just got back up and running had to run 200 ft of cat 5 cable from the basement to the second floor.

  13. #33
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    Is this correct for forum names/PSN IDs/teams?

    Kurp: Raygun_ (Twins)
    Akiyama: Katsumara (Braves)
    Bozo: Bozo31215 (Phillies)
    Rhinox: Redhavocxx (Yankees)
    Saga: Tooncesbecrazy (Red Sox)
    Shinzon: Raigekijin (Mets)

    I'd like to get people added in case they could play some games, but are on another PS3 game.

    How does the league work exactly? It looks like there are three series unlocked so you can play ahead. Or do we have to complete all of those games by the time the series countdown on the schedule page expires?

    Also, I'm up for random games since I haven't played in a long time.

    Damn, I havent logged into the show to actually accept the league invite.......... but guess I lost my team? (Red Sox)

  14. #34
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,732
    BG Level
    7

    My first game set is with Kurp I believe. So when you're on, pm me or send a msg on psn.

  15. #35
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    So can we get a final list of BG Members/PSN Id's up in here?

  16. #36
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    So can we get a final list of BG Members/PSN Id's up in here?
    Bozo - Bozo31215
    Akiyama - Katsumara
    Kurp - Raygun_
    Shinzon - Raigekijin
    Havocxx - Redhavocxx
    Rhinox - GPU84
    Saga - tooncesbecrazy
    Fistanditilus - Samsonight1988

    Yeah jmc, sorry.

  17. #37
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    ok, soon as I turn my system on, i'll add the names that I don't already have.

  18. #38
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Oh well, have fun.

  19. #39
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Oh well, have fun.
    You could always pick another team!

  20. #40
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    You could always pick another team!
    I'm actually trying to get comfortable with another team now, but I thought this was a 8 man league? >.>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MLB The Show 2010 league?
    By jmc in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 22:09