Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: MLB 10 League     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Er is it? Derp. I forgot. Well who knows. If it can take off (and I can get off my ass and go play Bozo).. we could do it again. I think we also get a trophy for this don't we? Not sure.

  2. #42
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    I'll log on tonight as soon as I get home

  3. #43
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    People who are in the league, send me a friend invite (katsumara) and I'll accept when I get on.

  4. #44
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,732
    BG Level
    7

    I sent out an invite to Kurp but no response. Can you play anyone from the first 3 series that are not grayed out in any order? Or do you have to play them in order? Haven't figured that out yet.

  5. #45
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    I sent out invites now its just a waiting game.

  6. #46
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    I think the grey games are locked out but you can play any of the colored ones.

  7. #47
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,198
    BG Level
    7

    I don't see Rhinox or Fistanditilus in the league list, it just shows six teams for me.

  8. #48
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    Cause they haven't accepted. Or logged on, idk.

  9. #49
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    I will login/accept the invite or whatever now. I can't really play a lot until Thursday when classes end for this quarter though.

    Edit- I don't have an invitation in my Pending Invitations area.

  10. #50
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5

    I'm gonna restart the league since no one has played yet and time is running out. We'll try and figure out a better day to start so we can all get the games in.

  11. #51
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Well, if someone backs out....... let me know.

  12. #52
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Bump.


    let me know in this thread when were ready to go. don't log on much unless I have too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. MLB The Show 2010 league?
    By jmc in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 22:09