Miz, I am going to Church's on sat, what should I order?
Miz, I am going to Church's on sat, what should I order?
looking at their menu the spicy chicken sounds pretty good, is it as deliciously spicy as "habeneros, jalapenos, and cayenne pepper" makes it sound?
Yea, it's pretty fucking delicious.
Goddddddddddddamnit, fuck this thread and being hungry.
Get that disgusting shit out of this thread. That's not a fucking challenger.
THIS is a challenger:
Spoiler: show
What is this... Don't bring that nasty thing into a Chic-Fil-A thread. The cowz would not be happy with you. You have instantly turned their "Eat mor chikin" campaign into nothing. No beef in my CHIC-FIL-A thread!!
It's a food thread, a sandwich thread,
and was only a week since the last post, the KFC doubledown topic was old enough to run the risk of a necrobump ban, and I ain't doin that for you fuckers
Goddamn whiny bitches, this is why GD can't have nice things
just have the good grace to bask in the glory that is grilled cheese sandwich buns
wow why has no one ever told me of this yet
getting me some sammich later...
I had one during hour 10 of the iPhone 4 campout. Very good, would recommend.
lol, we don't always make no pickles fresh its easy to make them ahead of time in rushes
that aside its still an amazing sandwhich and worth a try.
So after reading this thread yesterday, I went ahead and bought myself a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chick-Fil-A today.
It was incredibly delicious.
The Waffle Fries were also very good.