Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1505
  1. #221
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    227
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    You missed him asking if it can be reobtained in the same week

  2. #222
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    300
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Thats going to happen the first few times from my understanding, Killing the mobs without tags lowers Morale, When their morale is low enough eventually they'll warp sooner and etc etc it'll cause a chain reaction.

    Need a lot of people though, you'll want to kill as many mobs as possible as they repop!
    Thanks for this, and as you can probably see we didnt manage to do well enough to win over zones. In fact we only managed to knock about 20% off the Beastment influence off of the baileys and their morale didnt budge more then 5% of so.

    So I was wondering if anyone who has done this before has any insights to this.

    Im talking... killing Campaign Mobs, OR killing regular Demons/Orcs/Yags etc, do these both lower morale?

    Is there any type of Campaign OP that will help sway the influence in these zones? Or any way to encourage the armies (via tactic changing) to invade the northlands more than defending home soil.

    We had a group of 12-30 at any time, but it just wasnt going for us, more preperation though and we will try again next weekend.

    Edit - Also i presume its relatively useless to do this early in the week. For example if we had Sandy up to max influence by wednesday.... they would probably just lose it all by sunday, maintaining it being a hard ordeal.

  3. #223
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    474
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    My level 30 SMN is 75% of the way to an evokers ring. However, I have forgotten which 75%.

    Is there any way to check what items I've turned in?
    I don't think so, no.

  4. #224
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteriousX View Post
    My level 30 SMN is 75% of the way to an evokers ring. However, I have forgotten which 75%.

    Is there any way to check what items I've turned in?
    That quest is so fucked up, even the avatar fight items aren't redo-able if you throw the item away. I think the only way to check is to do the fight and see if the item is listed :/
    Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Is there a form letter people are submitting to some SE services and support url to complain about the inability to macro different Teiwaz staves because they're all named the same thing?
    I don't think they're gonna fix that. Not the typical {Teiwaz} {Help me out!} situation lol
    Wait till they make that "prism" staff?

  5. #225
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,529
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Will allied ring work if i sync under 30 or switch to a job less than 30?

  6. #226
    rog
    rog is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,874
    BG Level
    7

    I can't imagine why it wouldn't. Food and exp effects never wear off when changing jobs, so it should stay.

  7. #227
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    510
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I have SAM, RDM and PUP. Suggestions for ACP body augments please.

    Seems pretty useless for SAM, thinking maybe a +5 enmity body for RDM (with what?) so something for PUP?

  8. #228
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    192
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Leveling a melee on a dedicated mage Taru; Yay or nay?

    I have WHM, BRD, and BLM, with RDM on the way. Having a melee is suddenly much more appealing than it used to be, just for pure diversification, both in terms of utility and in terms of gear. Scrapping Tamas wouldn't bother me, and I'd have a betterk excuse for weapons merits, but it also means a whole new ballgame. I can afford to properly gear up a melee, so the only question would be if it's worth the hassle or if I should just stick with the already-a-pain-in-the-ass plan of taking four non-melee jobs to 99.

    Which job doesn't factor too high in my decision, but MNK and DRK are two that come to mind.

  9. #229
    rog
    rog is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,874
    BG Level
    7

    It's definitely worth having at least one melee job. It never hurts to be able to perform a different role if it's needed.

  10. #230
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagi View Post
    Will allied ring work if i sync under 30 or switch to a job less than 30?
    Yes. I can confirm since i was stuck with a charge due to a retarded pt and had to solo the exp charge away on mnk20.

  11. #231
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteriousX View Post
    I have SAM, RDM and PUP. Suggestions for ACP body augments please.

    Seems pretty useless for SAM, thinking maybe a +5 enmity body for RDM (with what?) so something for PUP?
    It's the best thing PUP can wear for pure automaton stats while I'm pretty sure SAM and RDM can get other bodies that compare/outperform.

    My PUP's primary focus is Spirit Reaver nukes so I first went with Pet: MAcc+7/MAB+7. My secondary focus is Valoredge & Sharpshot, so I went with Pet: Acc/RAcc+15. If you ever bring your PUP to something kited or whatnot, this is the best body piece you can get for it, hands down.

  12. #232
    rog
    rog is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,874
    BG Level
    7

    Yeah, nothing is really good for rdm. Sam may benefit from stp/acc, if you don't have usukane feet/body, or rose strap.

  13. #233
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,674
    BG Level
    8

    2 DA > 1 dex 2 acc 1 str 12 attack on SAM, would say go for stp/acc nuevo unless you have usu body regardless of feet/rose(if you have feet and don't need acc then use fuma or go for sword strap)

  14. #234
    rog
    rog is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,874
    BG Level
    7

    Sure, but hardly enough to be worth getting it over something more useful for another job. Unless he doesn't use pup much, then sure, stp/acc.

  15. #235
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    153
    BG Level
    3

    Is there a way to have chatmon run but not filter any tells? I tried empting the spamfilter.txt but i'm still getting incoming tells blocked from people i know :\

  16. #236
    rog
    rog is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,874
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by homerun View Post
    Is there a way to have chatmon run but not filter any tells? I tried empting the spamfilter.txt but i'm still getting incoming tells blocked from people i know :\
    Did you reload the filters after deleting the contents of spamfilter.txt?

  17. #237
    Fishing Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,722
    BG Level
    7

    I just turned in Smithing GP's for the day and got mitts. If I change to Alchemy right now can I turn more points in, or do I need to wait until JP midnight tomorrow to turn alchemy points in?

  18. #238
    rog
    rog is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,874
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    I just turned in Smithing GP's for the day and got mitts. If I change to Alchemy right now can I turn more points in, or do I need to wait until JP midnight tomorrow to turn alchemy points in?
    You can turn in more for a different guild right away.

  19. #239
    MaachaQ
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Omniyoji View Post
    That quest is so fucked up, even the avatar fight items aren't redo-able if you throw the item away. I think the only way to check is to do the fight and see if the item is listed :/
    I found out the hard way that the Evoker Ring items are still available as a reward even if you've already turned them in to the NPC, but have not completed the full quest. My husband and I went around avatars a few months ago to get the pacts for a mule, and we got evoker ring items for him that apparently he'd already turned in previously, because the NPC would not take them. I forget the dialogue... it's been a while >.>

    Really only way is to keep a list as you turn them in ^^;

  20. #240
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,753
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    Sure, but hardly enough to be worth getting it over something more useful for another job. Unless he doesn't use pup much, then sure, stp/acc.
    It almost sounds as if you're suggesting someone upgrade something for PUP instead of SAM

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Random Question Thread V: But does it 6-hit
    By isladar in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2688
    Last Post: 2009-12-28, 11:29
  2. Random Question Thread IV: ROCKY WINS
    By isladar in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1489
    Last Post: 2009-10-09, 08:55
  3. Randomer Question Thread
    By aurik in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8518
    Last Post: 2009-07-06, 14:22
  4. Random Question Thread
    By Rocl in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2934
    Last Post: 2008-01-17, 13:43
  5. [WoTG] Random question thread
    By Koyangi in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 2008-01-02, 21:30