Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 133
  1. #41
    MOOSE VOUCHER
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,271
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Fuck, I had heard PSP2 was everything PSU should have been and more, but I've been putting off the urge to buy a PSP for forever. Guess I'm gonna have to now :s

  2. #42
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostsix.Midgard View Post
    Edit: Patched demo for CFW up at pspiso.com
    gdi, i don't want to have to sign up for another forum -.-

  3. #43
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    I have no plugins whatsoever.
    And thank you Kia.

    If infrastructure bugs for update, what about using AdHoc Party?

  4. #44
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2

    Does this mean infrastucture is likely to be unavailable in retail version for CFW users ?

  5. #45
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    658
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    The saber you get for importing a PSP1 save is pretty badass.

  6. #46
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    I completely forgot I had a PSP1 save... oh well, won't take long to clear that whole 1 mission I did I guess. Gonna go Hunter over Vanguard this time too, sucks not being able to swap type in the demo.

  7. #47
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Eligor View Post
    Does this mean infrastucture is likely to be unavailable in retail version for CFW users ?
    Actually, I'm reading through info (cause I'm trying to find where my damned rifle first person view firing went)

    and it looks like the Japanese version, has an individual code printed in the manual that is used for a "little wing / trial" license, that lets you use infrastructure.

  8. #48
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Actually, I'm reading through info (cause I'm trying to find where my damned rifle first person view firing went)
    Hold L and press left on the D pad

  9. #49
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Yeah, I found it before I posted.

    I'm really not liking the changes to the PP system as to how it affects ranged weapons.
    And not leveling up PAs with use is ok I guess, but having to hunt down higher level discs is pretty =\

  10. #50
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,520
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Was PSP1 that similar? I never played it, but i'm really liking this trial :3 Quiet alot really. Worth buying PSP1, fuck around, get shit for save data, etc?

  11. #51
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Nothing of importance gets transferred from a PSP1 save.

  12. #52
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    You get a title (Veteran Hunter), a badass saber and some visual effect that apparently depends on what class or race you are, not sure which. After toying around with it a bit more lastnight it does seem impossible to play online properly with CFW, hopefully that'll get fixed eventually. If not looks like we're stuck with Adhoc Party once again, but such is the price for free games I guess. I got to level 11 or so and not really anything to do now outside of the 2 multiplayer-only missions, I'll have to hit them up some other time on Adhoc Party, since online is way too flaky like this.

  13. #53
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Actually, I'm reading through info (cause I'm trying to find where my damned rifle first person view firing went)

    and it looks like the Japanese version, has an individual code printed in the manual that is used for a "little wing / trial" license, that lets you use infrastructure.
    Well, i don't mind having to buy the game (i was planning to anyway), i'm more concerned about CFW preventing online play whether you bought a legit copy or not :/

  14. #54
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    I got to level 11 or so and not really anything to do now outside of the 2 multiplayer-only missions, I'll have to hit them up some other time on Adhoc Party, since online is way too flaky like this.
    And even then, not much else to do, You can't change type in the demo, and the level/type cap is 15/5. I tried the multi-only open mission solo, and Reol Badia is NOT a fun boss at that level.

    If the drops are different for the multiplayer versions of the open missions, then all there is to do is grind for drops & the highest level PA discs you can find.

  15. #55
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Wasn't even aware you could do it solo, guess I'll try it at level 11 like a boss.
    Edit: Rare Jeris took like 5 minutes to kill, lol.

  16. #56
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Yep, you could in PSP1 as well. However, unlike PSP1, the mobs are actually stronger in the multiplayer mode. So soloing isn't recommended. (Reol Badia killed me, XD)

  17. #57
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    2k damage photon art combo finishers to Jeris now that I actually know how they work lol. God bless carrying weapons with opposite elements.

  18. #58
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Jeris?
    Also, 2k, in the demo, really?

  19. #59
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    4 hits for 500 damage each. Made em swap to fire element and then used my ice photon art after building up chain with the fire weapon. Jeris are those things that fire projectiles and shoot that dark gas crap out, they change element based on your weapon too. Boss handed me my ass, wtf at that spinny crap that chases you. ROUND TWO.

    Edit: Think I'm gonna die of boredom before it dies, very easy pattern though now that I know it's attacks.
    Edit 2: Yeah fuck this, still got 8 Dimates and 5 Monomates but I know it has a fucking ton more health. De Ragan in single player was bad enough. Should have at least taken my NPC partners to build up chain and Shifta, but oh well. I'll just do it multiplayer at some point.

  20. #60
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    De Ragan in single player was bad enough.
    Oh, those, OK. I never actually pay attention to elements. When I ran through, whenever Jeris popped up, I'd just switch to Shark Puppet and rip through them, never even looked at the name.

    I find De Ragan easy. As Ranger, I just FPV and shootitinnahead. A charge shot to the back/wings also does wonders.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Phantasy Star Portable 2 Demo is up.
    By Towowo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2009-11-13, 01:28
  2. Phantasy Star Portable 2
    By Towowo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-09-06, 21:20
  3. Phantasy Star Portable Any Good?
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2009-03-24, 09:04