I demand vids of Chouji tearing it up.
I demand vids of Chouji tearing it up.
Game looks fun, it's too bad reading the manga somehow leaves me wanting more. They "could" have added way more moves and what not but always stop where the anime is at. I hope the game sells really well so they can start on UNS3 pronto.
The character balance is horrible.... and the story mode is okeish but not fantastic :/. But shit character balance annoies me the most. Its so fucking easy to dodge ranged attacks and get close with chakra sprint... sigh my Temari ._.
Why invent ranged Chars when you cant keep someone of bay anyway!
And some awakening modes are just godlike (Itachi's susanoo for example)
Almost tempted to get this game because of the visuals and the story taking place when it was awesome before everything got shitted on by Sharingans. So I'll ask again, do all the characters have such a limited move-set like the demo made it out to?
^ Wanting to know the same.
Also LOL at shitted on by Sharingans.
If you want a Beatemup game that requires skill, play SSFIV, Ninja Storm 2 doesnt need much skill, you just need to know the basics, and the character balance is pure shit. You can overcome everything just by picking Pain, Itachi and Tobi as your team... Some Chars are just OP no matter how much your dodge, attack etc with normal characters. So yeah I am getting bored of fighting only akatski shit online with my Temari ¬.¬ (tough its allways fun when you blast some of them into the ground with Temari, Ten Ten and Hinata lol, but it just requires so much more effort to do so -_-)
so what's the verdict on this?
Verdict on SRK seems to be, nice graphics, fun to play but from a fighting game perspective: quite shallow.
^ Dunno about that. Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOpiIB9Ji4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quzqsRfDDTg
That's just the demo.
Yeah the combat has improved a good bit since RB1. The demo's difficulty is on normal and they still kick your ass unlike RB1 normal mode.
Judging from all that I've read about this it's a buy but like every fighter, it's a button masher.
Just picked this up if anyone wants to fight on the ps3.
holy shit these boss fights are awesome. Just did the 4 tailed naruto fight against orichimaru.
Beat the game: 14hours clocked, 2 hours afk menu in total. The boss fights in this game are amazing....cyberconnect2 should really make more anime/manga games.
Makes me sad that Dragonball doesn't evolve into something similar to Ninja Storm 2. It can be even better(maybe) than this if they actually tried with it.
Now to unlock Lars, Killer Bee, and Minato if I had the DLC for him. Ninja Storm had free dlc but I don't see it happening with this unless they want to.
I love the online on the ps3.
I main Pain with Konan and Tobi for support and made a lot of rage quits because of it. Sitting here with 0 BP sitll BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS DCING BECAUSE THERE IS NO FUCKING PENALTY. You should be rewarded BP if the person leaves midgame. There is a 0/10 disconnect count under your ninja card but no idea what after 10 does.
There really isn't much to DBZ fights, though. Hero gets his ass kicked, then another powered up hero steps in and kicks the boss's ass, then that boss evolves and kicks the heroes asses again, rinse and repeat. The most "exotic" stuff I can think of is being able to punch people through the ground and through cliffs (leaving the actual hole, not just blowing up everything) and things like that, but there aren't any special jutsu or anything in DBZ, and a lot of the "special" parts of the fights in the shows have been done in previous games, like having a mini-game for charging Piccolo's laser to impale Raditz and whatnot.