Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1044
  1. #301
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Whoever penned that script needs to be drug out back and shot for attempting to ruin the childhood of every boy that grew up in the 90's. Holy shit.

  2. #302
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Michael Bay to fuck up new TMNT movie (May 16, 2014)

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    I really want to read this script now.
    I want to get my hands on whatever the writer was smoking, handy to send to other writers doing reboots

  3. #303
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,502
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Christ, what a trainwreck.

    Everyone involved with this movie needs to strapped to chairs with their eyes wired open, and made to watch the Mario Bros. movie, as a lesson on what happens when you fuck around with a property too much.

  4. #304
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    I dont get who the fuck are all those idiot writers who write scripts for movies like this and video game movies

  5. #305
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    So it's basically the same treatment Michael Bay gave to Transformers -- Here's a movie about some humans (now with a cameo by some alien turtles~) saving the world!!!

  6. #306
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Whoever penned that script needs to be drug out back and shot for attempting to ruin the childhood of every boy that grew up in the 90's. Holy shit.
    And some girls! I had an epic collection of Turtles toys. I'm so sad I passed them down to someone else who probably didn't appreciate them at all.

    That script sounds exactly like what I expected this film to be. Glad someone out there has some sense...

  7. #307

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,432
    BG Level
    7

    sweet mother of fuck that script sounds retarded.

  8. #308
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    Wow. I had hoped the "alien" angle was just the goo being from space, which would fit fairly well into the story... but that sounds like an abomination.

  9. #309
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    you know guys... if one of you is gunho enough.

    Theres still time to go destroy paramount studios..

  10. #310
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Why couldn't that guy be the one to jump off a bridge.

  11. #311
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The two most disgusting and horrifying words in the english language are "Artistic license"

  12. #312
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Dimension X? Really?

  13. #313
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Jesus christ. How...just HOW could anyone have thought that was "Good" for a movie?

    I can't lie though. I am interested in reading this script. If someone finds it, send me a PM.

  14. #314
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Seriously such a gong show. The premise for the original movie is so simple. 4 turtles get turned into talking lifeforms via radation, they trained by a rat that knows martial arts and they fight crime vs. some JP named Shredder. How more simple can you get? Lol. They really should get a director and writers that are into martial arts then blow em up movies. FUCK YOU Paramount.

  15. #315
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,128
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Michael Bay to fuck up new TMNT movie (May 16, 2014)

    It's scary how much it sounds like Transformers...

  16. #316
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Script walk through.


  17. #317
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin


  18. #318
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I thought it wasn't awful (felt like it could have been a mediocre summer action movie or something), then I thought it became terrible, and then I realized I was wrong. I'm convinced the terribleness of the later parts was there to convince me the previous parts weren't so awful......

    Gonna go eat a tub of ice cream now...

  19. #319
    Hex
    Hex is offline
    No Pants, No Problem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    A little of course but I was in the Toy Section at Walmart a couple days ago and they had a new line of Ninja Turtles toys out. Much to my joy, they were still called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and while the toys looked more cartoonish than what I'm used to, I was pleased. I guess Nick is doing a TV show from what I saw on the boxes?

    Let this be hope that even this generation of children are exposed to Teenage MUTANT Ninja Turtles before any of this alien bullshit may come out.

  20. #320
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Gahhh I tried to listen to that script walkthrough and I got about 6 minutes in before I couldn't take it anymore. Flipped around through the last parts and began wondering how any of it was actually different from transformers... bleeeeehhhh D:

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast