Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1101 to 1120 of 1480

Thread: iPhone 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1101
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    For those all "boo hoo" about the stock dropping....ya, this is why you shouldn't play the stock market if you worry about short term drops.

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...estimates.html

  2. #1102
    Zeh
    Zeh is offline
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    It doesn't scratch the phone though, right? Dealbreaker if so.

  3. #1103
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeh View Post
    It doesn't scratch the phone though, right? Dealbreaker if so.
    Not at all. Trust me, this thing does a great job of protecting the phone from scratches.

  4. #1104
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto View Post
    For those all "boo hoo" about the stock dropping....ya, this is why you shouldn't play the stock market if you worry about short term drops.

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...estimates.html
    lol @ the first comment

    "Hey no wonder we get free bumpers...lol"

    @Nude, how great is the clear? Loving my turquoise so far but am interested.

  5. #1105
    Zeh
    Zeh is offline
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Got my order changed from clear to black. They're sold out of the clear apparently.

  6. #1106
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    lol @ the first comment

    "Hey no wonder we get free bumpers...lol"

    @Nude, how great is the clear? Loving my turquoise so far but am interested.
    It's pretty much crystal clear. BUT, it does show the scratches on the case fairly well too.

    Personally, I'm still tempted in a few months to suck it up and get a grove bamboo case.

  7. #1107
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Any pick up handy light for .99 before it was pulled from the app store?

    It was a flashlight app, with a hidden feature.......tethering lol

  8. #1108
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto View Post
    It's pretty much crystal clear. BUT, it does show the scratches on the case fairly well too.

    Personally, I'm still tempted in a few months to suck it up and get a grove bamboo case.
    I was looking at those ones either gizmodo or engadget showed, with the airline quality materials. Eventually those or the bamboo haha.

  9. #1109
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I ordered the nude black..

    Because well, it has to match whats in my pants.





    Spoiler: show
    My pubes



    How long does it take to ship? Because I didn't see how long it normally takes.

  10. #1110
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    loooooooooooool

  11. #1111
    Pro
    Pro is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    Just ordered the Defender case from OtterBox for $45...7-10 days till its shipped D;


    http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-cases...r-series-case/

  12. #1112
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanr View Post
    loooooooooooool
    ROFL

  13. #1113
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    Just ordered the Defender case from OtterBox for $45...7-10 days till its shipped D;


    http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-cases...r-series-case/
    Let me know how it is, I really only need a case for scratch protection but extra protection might be nice and the belt clip is a plus.

    My main concern is size. I won't be able to use it if it really is as huge as I've seen most otterboxes.

  14. #1114
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Let me know how it is, I really only need a case for scratch protection but extra protection might be nice and the belt clip is a plus.

    My main concern is size. I won't be able to use it if it really is as huge as I've seen most otterboxes.
    Same. But I have to admit, from the pictures, the iPhone 4 Otterbox looks MUCH smaller than previous versions.

  15. #1115
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto View Post
    Same. But I have to admit, from the pictures, the iPhone 4 Otterbox looks MUCH smaller than previous versions.
    Agreed, that's why I wanted a review or hands on opinion. My friends bberry one, and my other friends 3gs one are just HUGE.

    I don't need drop protection, I need scratch protection, and it needs to look good. Hence why slim cases, the bamboo one, and the overpriced ones that element or whatever engadget showed are so appealing.

    But if it is truly slimmer and not as bulky, it might be a clear winner.

  16. #1116
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    805
    BG Level
    5

    Looking to get an iphone very soon. Is there sort of car charger available for it? Everything i've seen so far looks like you need a computer to charge it. Going camping in a few weeks and i'd like to be able to use it out there(not so much for calling as for apps).

  17. #1117
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    ...Of course there are car chargers for it.

  18. #1118
    DAKPluto
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Moosey View Post
    Looking to get an iphone very soon. Is there sort of car charger available for it? Everything i've seen so far looks like you need a computer to charge it. Going camping in a few weeks and i'd like to be able to use it out there(not so much for calling as for apps).
    There is no less than a hundred different car chargers, lol.

    Only thing I know of that might not able to use a car charger is an iPad. Stupid thing was designed so even most PC USB ports can't charge the stupid thing.

  19. #1119
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Well, on Steve's defense (I know I'm the usual suspect when it comes to apple and mac but, yeah)...

    My BlackBerry Bold also loses 2-3 bars when I cover it's frame completely (honestly don't know where antenna is). This only happens with 3-4 bars, not 5.

  20. #1120
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    There is a really nice car charger I got from target. It's 2 parts, the cord and the insert into the adapter. The adapter is really small and goes flush with the car, really nice. The cord itself is a normal apple usb cord. This gives me an extra usb cord, always in my car, and if I ever lose it one of my cords will work.

    http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPa...duct_Id=489423

    And yes it works with my iphone4. I don't see it on targets website but thats where I got it from. It was one of the cheapest chargers they had as well as the nicest.

Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone ~ browsing, what's it like?
    By The Stig in forum Tech
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 14:40