Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 622

Thread: True Blood Season 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #561
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Pam doesn't do anything for me physically but she does have a sexy voice.

  2. #562
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Her voice is definitely sultry.

  3. #563
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    my friend with HBO is out of town, what ever will I doooooooooooo

  4. #564
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    God, even for me.. that woman has amazing lips. Does that drive straight guys crazy? In a good way? Because I think she's absolutely gorgeous.
    I would go straight for Pam.

    Maybe it's something to do with us gays.

  5. #565
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    I think you maybe right, or maybe it's because she has that "tranny" look to her in the show. Not that she's ugly.. she's just over the top with how she dresses and puts make-up on as Pam! D=!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    my friend with HBO is out of town, what ever will I doooooooooooo
    Ever downloaded episodes? I know some people don't like doing it because it's wrong and it's not really supporting the shows you love, but if it comes down to it let me know and I'll link you. Link is usually up around 15 minutes after the show goes off.

  6. #566
    Spiders are Awesome
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,073
    BG Level
    8

    Not like watching it on a commercial-free subscription network at your friend's house is any different, lol. Just search for S03E12 (i think? too lazy to check) on filestube a couple of hours after it airs.

  7. #567
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    I get mine off of tehparadox.com. Takes around 10-15 minutes after show airs.. and usually takes 5-30 minutes to download (depending on size, HQ v/s NQ).

    *squee* One more day.. but then *no-squee* no True Blood for another year ; ;. Bittersweet.

  8. #568
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    I just realized there will be football on anyways, but yeah I usually just download from Demonoid when I miss an episode. No way I can watch it alone though, way too much crazy shit will be going down.

  9. #569
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Bloodcopy.com is down lol Excellent episode, can't wait until the next season. Almost thought the show had just ended until the producer or whomever commented on it at the end.

  10. #570
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    Spoiler: show
    Amazing finale. Bill is one duplicitous fuck! I can't figure out if he's just a psychopath after Sookie's blood—or if he's actually so blindly in love (Read: Infatuated) with her that he's going to kill everyone who knows about her. Consequently, how the fuck is he going to kill the Queen?

    On a side note, though, I'm so glad both Eric and Pam survived. lol Best characters on the show.

    Also, wtf Sam.

  11. #571
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    Spoiler: show
    Here's how I hope everything falls together..

    1. Queen kills Bill. No more Bill.
    2. Fairy lady takes Sookie. No more Sookie.
    3. Tara leaves. No more Tara.
    4. Everyone else stays and continues to be awesome. Awesome show is made.


  12. #572
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Sookie's creepy laugh is pretty creepy. And holy shit at the Hot Shots part, they completely threw out everything from the book, not sure I like this new direction, seems to extreme

  13. #573
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    Spoiler: show
    I'm wondering where they're going in regards to the direction of Sam's character, honestly. I just don't see how his plotline is going to play out.

    I hope Tommy isn't dead. I feel like I'm the only who actually finds him quite endearing. Sure, he's a bit abrasive, but it's understandable.

  14. #574
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Not sure if this was what bloodcopy was supposed to be about, but looking forward to watching this, all 45 minutes of it: http://www.hbo.com/true-blood#/true-...n-q-and-a.html

  15. #575
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Good Season Finale. Though I'm not sure I like the direction of Jason's character.. seemed a bit meh to me.

    Spoiler: show
    Wow at bill being so crazy, I was on the floor when he tried to bury Eric. And I don't get Bill going after the Queen. He is gonna get raped

  16. #576
    Spiders are Awesome
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,073
    BG Level
    8

    Spoiler: show
    Anyone else think that they were going to do something with that big-ass conspicuous mirror that the camera hovered around for the entire scene, then kinda "huh" when they didn't?

  17. #577
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    Spoiler: show
    Oh, also: Bill invited the Queen to his home, right? Isn't that where Hoyt and Jessica were? I wonder how that's going to work.

  18. #578
    Spiders are Awesome
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,073
    BG Level
    8

    Spoiler: show
    No, it was a different home that Hoyt had just put a down payment on, or something like that, too lazy to check. Wasn't a house we've seen before afaik.

  19. #579
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    I thought Bill invited the Queen into his place, it was a diff house?

    Overall I didn't find this to be the strongest Season. But then again, I found book3 to be the worst

  20. #580
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    Yah, I agree Kat. I love True Blood to death but S3 seemed lack luster compared to S2/S3. It wasn't bad by any means! It just didn't give me the weekly drive to say "OMG, CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK!" every time it went off, lol.

    As for last night though, I add as well.. Sookie's laugh was evil >_> And I laughed out loud too when I heard her. I kinda like her crazy. =D

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. True Blood Season 5 (June 2012)
    By MaachaQ in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 2012-09-05, 14:37
  2. True Blood Season 4
    By Biggie in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 703
    Last Post: 2011-11-05, 17:32
  3. True Blood Season 4
    By shiarua in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2011-04-04, 14:59
  4. Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood Books)
    By Manako in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2010-05-08, 16:38
  5. True Blood Season 2
    By Olo401 in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: 2009-09-15, 16:33
  6. HBO: True Blood (New Series) & Entourage (Season 5)
    By Katlan in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 2009-04-09, 11:35