lvl 80 was mentionned in the interview shown on this page:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=8025&page=23
lvl 80 was mentionned in the interview shown on this page:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=8025&page=23
http://imgur.com/QedVf.jpg
Any bets on whether or not this guy will be involved in the final Bastok_S mission?
I was thinking of a new line of WOTG NM Tonberries, yeah. I was expecting every Beastmen who participated in the war to get some form of coverage, including Antica, Sahagin and Tonberry mobs. (Not many ofc)
No, they said the first level increase would be in june to 80, and that they had at the moment two other increases sometime in september and december. However they wernt sure what increments to use until after the first cap raise. They could very well have more cap increases after the year.
I want to thank all the folks who uncover the DAT info for us.
The information on the BLU spells will give me time to have pages ready for them on the Blue Magic Hunting Grounds as soon as the info can be confirmed on release day.
Oh, and as a BST who fights magic Pots in Sky a lot, I can speak to Battery Charge as being a great spell, it recovers all the MP the Pot has used to that point, up to a limit of a hundred and change. You can test this by watching what spells a pot casts, then seeing what it recovers, it always adds up to the exact costs of the spells.
Of course it will get nerfed for BLU's but it should still be a good MP filler in a pinch. (Will it cost 5 points?.... Well that is expected by me also)
so..... no Tier V elemental spells for BLM?
Tier V spells have been in the .dats for years.
New DNC abilities make me hope they aren't specific DNC abilities tailored for Lilisette. =(
We'll just have to wait and see when everyone levels!
I would assume that Tier V magic will be later on, Post-80 or even 90. Keep in mind people, were goin to 99! Not everything is going to be handed to you 76-80.
this is the pre-update, nothing was added yet. im assuming SE threw this out there to get some of it out of the way to relieve stress on the servers come the 21st (the full release of content.) they said this update will have WotG missions. I havent gotten far in these missions but I assume she will be there.
I really hope that first track is the WoE zone music. Love it.
Tier V's are definitely going to be in the next level cap increase. I only expect BLM to have access to them while SCH will retain their Tier IV's and be able to get a new Strategem at 90+ or new merits at 99 to allow them to AoE Tier IV's
dont know why ppl are still so hooked on the octave club thing
SE nerfed AV so one couldnt just zerg it
they know how ppl use soul eater
i wouldnt expect it to work any longer on any shit that matters in the coming expansions and everything of the older content will easily be taken down just due to level increase
go sell them clubs already
Fuck yeah sell them octave clubs.