Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1486
  1. #561
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    Rng.

  2. #562
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    edit: nvm, ill ask in the right thread and stop derailing this.

  3. #563
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,147
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    Rng.
    Max shooting range is 25. He can cast from 30. You are boned.

  4. #564
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    699
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Belkin View Post
    Max shooting range is 25. He can cast from 30. You are boned.
    Two friends of mine solo'd as rng. never took any dmg, and both got drop. Said it took roughly about 400 arrows since they never came in to ws. was /sam.

  5. #565
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,674
    BG Level
    8

    realistically doesn't ever regen since the worms will deaggro at varying times and relink at varying times, at least one should always have hate which means NM will relink.. you can probably just sit at 35' and rest if you needed to

    don't see how any ranged job with enough stones could fail, granted this is from watching my friend solo it on gf's screen(naked thf)

    they 1/1ed scythe, no belt

  6. #566
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    705
    BG Level
    5

  7. #567
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    705
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Grats on your lance bro, I know I act hard, but I really look up to you as a Dragoon idle.
    Man I love you too Derock.

  8. #568
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...hukwadrops.png

    1/2 on the bow. I got out lotted ;~;

  9. #569
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,376
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Genrye View Post
    Sexy. 'nuff said.

  10. #570
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,862
    BG Level
    7

    L shell dropped 5 minutes into xarc, RDM hat shortly after.

  11. #571
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Genrye View Post
    Rose strap + White Tathum for 6-hit when sub SAM. The lance is nice though; if I could get people capable killing the blob I would definitely be all about it (Already have the pop item too).

    Edit: I have sets for 5-hit with that using the new items if you're interested.

  12. #572
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    539
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Genrye View Post
    Man I love you too Derock.
    Definitely gotta look up to those "idles"

  13. #573
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,674
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Chojja View Post
    Definitely gotta look up to those "idles"
    thatsthejoke.jpg

  14. #574
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Rose strap + White Tathum for 6-hit when sub SAM. The lance is nice though; if I could get people capable killing the blob I would definitely be all about it (Already have the pop item too).

    Edit: I have sets for 5-hit with that using the new items if you're interested.

    ? The Delay on that thing is 507. He needs 1 STP for true 6 hit with /SAM.

  15. #575
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    705
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Rose strap + White Tathum for 6-hit when sub SAM. The lance is nice though; if I could get people capable killing the blob I would definitely be all about it (Already have the pop item too).

    Edit: I have sets for 5-hit with that using the new items if you're interested.
    cupcake, That is a 6hit /sam.

    And I'm not interested in a 5 hit

  16. #576
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    ? The Delay on that thing is 507. He needs 1 STP for true 6 hit with /SAM.
    Standard 492 or bust! That works.

  17. #577
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,656
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...628_001540.png

    1/1 on this bad boy, how has other people's luck been? Seems like this should be a pretty low drop rate given the stats. Oh btw the amnesia proc is negligible to non-existent on anything level 65+ it seems at least.

  18. #578
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,288
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    At least it will be good for about 2 1/2 months till the next Magian update. I want it too, but I'm not stressing about it since I really doubt we will ever see anything but Relic and Mythic be Magian-able.

  19. #579
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    106
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    A few good CoP runs lately. Anyone else notice an improved drop rate on accessories?

    Valkurm:
    http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1278510931

    Not shown:
    Cleric's Duckbills
    Sorcerer's Sabots x2
    Melee Gaiters
    Valor Cape
    Bard's Cape
    Sorcerer's Petasos-1
    Mirage Mantle
    Monster Belt
    Sorcerer's Belt x2

    Buburimu:
    http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1278511142

    Not shown:
    Pantin Babouches
    Cleric's Mitts-1
    Koga Sarashi
    A 4th Sorcerer's Belt

    Tavnazia:
    http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/w...g?t=1278510054

    Not shown:
    Hydra Brayettes
    Melee Cyclas
    Corsair's Frac
    MOAR BLU HAT!

    Sadly no -1's from Tavnazia

  20. #580
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by orson View Post
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...628_001540.png

    1/1 on this bad boy, how has other people's luck been? Seems like this should be a pretty low drop rate given the stats. Oh btw the amnesia proc is negligible to non-existent on anything level 65+ it seems at least.
    1/1 on our first kill.

    0/2 on next two.

    1/8ish on other NMs carrying high base damage weapons.

Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast