Well played.
Haha TROLLED! Haha!
Guys i do apologize for bringing in my financial wealth into a ffxi community. I don't have much friends, they all seem to want something from me (hah go figure) so i will not bring this up again. I do like to get my info from BG on new content and strategy specially from thorny who is well informed and does contribute on these forums. But i didn't like the approach he made on my strategy post. Instead of bashing me, he could of at least gave his two-cents on the fight.
anyways i am not gonna write a sobbing story of my life, because no one gives a shit if i own two CLK500 and a beach house in Rio De Janeiro, but what i will do is still post on these threads my contributions and progress.
Post would have come off a lot more sincere without the car and beach house bit.
Drops? In my Tavnazia? I don't think so.
Seems Blobdingnag is the only T3 that feels like dropping rings these days.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...a/blobnag2.jpg
Didn't take pics but we got 2 Strigoi Rings today and 3 Nails. I only need 2 more Nails for my G.Axe now.
Because JoL full dorps are rare.
here we go.
http://i38.tinypic.com/34qtedw.png
best 3 nights of sea ever, 3/10 on Enfeeble Cape, now 1/1 on Fort Torque.