too bad Nigerian couldnt get the ball in the net they had some good close shots thow.
too bad Nigerian couldnt get the ball in the net they had some good close shots thow.
USA - England next up.
Found this ad pretty good
has been posted in various threads at least 5 times so far
but otherwise good ad
The Carlsberg one for the English team is a nice ad too if you're familiar with their "If Carlsberg did..." series of adverts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66OuJZGDCHE
We got eliminated like dumb fucks so...I'll support the underdogs.
Go, USA.
Spoiler: show
way overhyped game... but ok, go usa
They're showing the US - England match in a nearby theatre here in Dallas so I'm going to head there and watch
I'm re-airing the South Korea - Greece match right now on Veetle for you people who slept in...
http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4c10637be5fff
Why does it ask you to install some shitty ass plug in? Yeah, no. I don't even have silverlight in my laptop lol.
Ahhhh still another hour and a half to go.
The best vid/ad for the World Cup and it isn't even a proper ad, it's fan made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jifxLskrB4&hd=1
talk about hype
Time to see the overrated England, i call a draw or maybe Usa can pull a good one and beat them, Argentina needs to fix their defense for next games, and hmm Milito has to be from start.
What the hell man.. quit talking and start the game already! I hate fuckin' ABC....
Drinking a Sam Adams and eating hot dogs...ready for our boys to go Revolutionary War on England's Ass.
AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YEAH!
I can't believe Shakira's song got made it as the official world cup song over that. Or have they changed it since?
Oh and I forgot to put it in youtube tags, for anyone too lazy to visit youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jifxLskrB4
Even the commercials hyping the game are mocking us now.. when is the fucking game gonna start?!
AHAHAHAH RUSSELL BRAND