Fabulous! Let's have a party for tomorrow's match at your place.. I'll bring the beer and the beads, you supply the balls! It's a football party after all..
Fabulous! Let's have a party for tomorrow's match at your place.. I'll bring the beer and the beads, you supply the balls! It's a football party after all..
Shit is still hypnotic somehow.
Hmm is possible for him to get the red card removed right?
Be nice if he can play next game.
The guy did stay on the ground for probably a good 20-30 seconds after he fell though, which is a bit strange since his team was on the attack with possession and there was no whistle. On the other hand, I don't think I've seen anyone get up from falling in less than 10 seconds.
Ok to be fair, Uruguays anthem is possibly as good as Brazils.
1-0 Uruguay
Uruguay 1 - 0 SK
Big fuck me on SK's part
Uruguay-USA 1/4 finals...?
...if the US wins that is![]()
Com'on South Korea, you're not gonna go home without fighting?
Would rather see an Uruguay win in extra time than 1-0.
1-1 Wow..
YES, THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING
Haha, 1-1
Well deserved goal by SK.