Not a troll post it's my opinion as a scotsman.
It's a dumb opinion.
When I suggested replays for the refs a few pages ago noone seemed to agree with me![]()
But yeah, awesome match so far, too bad about the goal that didn't count though. Tough break there England.
Like your nationality matters or not, it was a fucking goal, dont be retarded.
It was a goal. It doesn't matter if the ref saw it or not. It was a fucking GOAL. Don't be fucking stupid and naive. Yes Germany is playing well, and it's 2010. I don't know who the fuck cares about 1966. They were probably saying it on here cause that's all they are saying the TV during this entire match. I hope they do publish that refs information. Lots of English down in Africa.
This was and will be the first/last World Cup I will ever watch especially after today. In America a goal is a goal, I don't know what kind of shit this is. Also on ESPN they just said the guy who runs FIFA doesn't like fans/game watchers being backseat drivers. So take it how you will. If fans around the World would boycott the next World Cup I bet shit would get changed.
to be frank, when it was suggested replys and fifa, thought about it england was one of the biggest countrys/teams to say they didnt want it i bet they wish they had it now..
Edited: Missed "reply"
The QQs in this thread are epic.
Yeah, it was a goal, yeah it was a bad call, nothing's gonna change, world moves on. America keeps QQing about soccer and the rest of the world keeps playing it until 2014 comes around and Americans suddenly care again.
Well as much QQing there is, even if there are no rule changes. We would say we won't watch but we will because it takes a lot of skill to goal and sometimes luck. And watching someone score a goal in this game is pretty addicting due to how it's done. Still can't help not being pissed though.
While I am here, what is the soccer schedule over in Europe? When does the season start etc etc. Might end up watching next season.
Think the crossbar is gonna feel that one in the morning.
Heartattack again. Such close shots by england.
both GKs sux
England back to playing the Long-Ball. Look spooked as all hell.
Friedrich doing work.
fuck sake