Page 184 of 242 FirstFirst ... 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 3661 to 3680 of 4835

Thread: 2010 World Cup discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3661
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    cristiano doesn't play like he does @ R.Madrid

  2. #3662
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I cannot stand to hear ESPN try to pronounce Villa.
    lol

  3. #3663
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    What are the chances South America is gonna win with 4 countries in the quater finals?

  4. #3664
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    I guess he's one of those who are excellent club players and sucky national players.

  5. #3665
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    if I were to say Brazil > Spain > Argentina in terms of best teams left.. would I be right or wrong? I ask ye olde football/soccer fans who actually know something about this sport.

  6. #3666
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,679
    BG Level
    10

    Brazil got like 93 World Cup champions if I recall correctly.

  7. #3667
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    i'm not too sure Argentina can beat Germany

  8. #3668
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,110
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    What are the chances South America is gonna win with 4 countries in the quater finals?
    Well Brasil and Uruguay should pass to semifinals without too many problems imo, Argentina who knows (Germany is a beast for them) and Paraguay i don't want to comment cuz it will face Spain, but if i had to bet 2 are for sure in semifinals.

  9. #3669
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    if I were to say Brazil > Spain > Argentina
    You have it backwards. Uru is playing extremely well too.

  10. #3670
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    if I were to say Brazil > Spain > Argentina in terms of best teams left.. would I be right or wrong? I ask ye olde football/soccer fans who actually know something about this sport.
    I'd say Germany > Spain

  11. #3671
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,588
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Brazil got like 93 World Cup champions if I recall correctly.
    Brazil got like total 6 WC champions in total.
    Argentine got like 2-3?

    I'm enjoying how spain playing for the last few matches, but to me, it is hard to tell spain or brazil or argentine is better. But if want to bet who will be the world cup winner, always go to the opposite of Pele's prediction

  12. #3672
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Osede View Post
    Brazil got like total 6 WC champions in total.
    Argentine got like 2-3?

    I'm enjoying how spain playing for the last few matches, but to me, it is hard to tell spain or brazil or argentine is better. But if want to bet who will be the world cup winner, always go to the opposite of Pele's prediction
    5. This one is going to be the 6th.

  13. #3673
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I knew Germany was good, but I wasn't sure if it was a byproduct of how bad England was this whole tourney.. or at least how bad they looked to the casual eye.

    Don't really know much about Uruguay sadly.

    Also Julian, you'll be happy to know that I picked Brazil to win it all :3

  14. #3674
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    I'd say Germany > Spain
    Don't come in here with that anti spain mexico hate, taj

  15. #3675
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    461
    BG Level
    4

    So it all comes down to Brazil, Germany, Argentina, and Spain, a tough choice

  16. #3676
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,679
    BG Level
    10

    Going with my ancestral conquerors and say Spain is going to win it all.

  17. #3677
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    holand - brazil > brazil with problems
    uruguay - ghana > 50 - 50
    argentina - germany > 50-50 too, because argentina's defense sucks and germany has a few pancers over there
    paraguay - spain > spain


    brazil - ( uru/ghana ) > brasil
    spain - ( ar/ger ) > who knows

  18. #3678
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    461
    BG Level
    4

    I don't want to root for Brazil again like I did in all the previous years, but the way they play is so atheistically pleasing, like a girl in bikini after having a Brazilian wax.

  19. #3679
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,224
    BG Level
    10

    I got:
    Uruguay over Ghana
    Germany over Argentina
    Brazil over Holland (This'll be tight. If anyone is going to stop Brazil this WC, NED has the best chance imo)
    Spain over Paraguay

    Then:
    Brazil over Uruguay
    Spain over Germany

    Brazil over Spain for final.

  20. #3680
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    God is with Argentina, so they'll be winning this cup.

Page 184 of 242 FirstFirst ... 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 World Cup Pick Em
    By Byrd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2010-07-11, 22:09
  2. S. African man wanted to watch World Cup, family kills him.
    By Sanoske in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 2010-06-18, 17:46
  3. 2010 World Cup Draw
    By 510Meeze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 2009-12-08, 08:30
  4. The Women of the World Cup
    By Tape in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-07-04, 23:16
  5. The World Cup Bet
    By Moochi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2006-06-30, 16:53