Got on here just to see the page of lools after goalie made "not even a school boy mistake".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whHyHXnLCIw
I remember this shit, haha. Not to mention he looked like a 1980's porn star, thats baller status
holy shit people are quick with this stuff
wow that shit is fast
someone shop some tears on a robert green picture
Beckham's reaction still has me laughing:
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg697/sca...=640&ysize=640
Oh man, that Beckham face is cash.
Motherfucker is mad.
I don't even know what to say to that shit.
Probably pissed cause the hair gel he has in his hair is not actually hair gel at all. Maybe there really is 'Something About Mary'. Still, this guy is gonna get blamed nonstop after today. Guess the horns don't bother me anymore considering the shit storm that's going to come his way. Talking about the goalie of course. Beckham is cool.
He'll get mad shit if we lose, I bet it won't be that big of a deal if we win.
Damn...King is out. Wonder if his knees are acting up or whether they're trying to minimize injury risk.
Haha that Beckham pic.
Had to be done.
GDI, fucking 3rd world ISPs, no internet since thursday cuecue.
FUCK YEAH, WORLD CUP! GO BRAZIL!
Ok, now that that's out of my system, pretty good until now. I've been good with predictions so far, at least with results, but been having little luck with scores. France sucking like expected, Forlán making me rage still. Mexico looks very good, and S. Korea was impressive. Nigerian GK was a fucking monster; so was South African GK, albeit less skilled. Mexican GK blows, and is probably gonna get scored on if he keeps up with his crazy sweeper antics. Also, lolArgentina (even though they won).
Watching the US play is so intriguing (in a good way), but I'm rooting for England though; I got money on a bracket.