Page 200 of 242 FirstFirst ... 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast
Results 3981 to 4000 of 4835

Thread: 2010 World Cup discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #3981
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    No need to cry about it when your favorite team loses.
    #81

  2. #3982
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    804
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I'd feel bad for Africa, but you know what, fuck that continent.
    Everyone else has!

    I would feel bad for Africa and Ghana, but I am still a little "You Mad" over the end of the US game.

  3. #3983
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    461
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I'd feel bad for Africa, but you know what, fuck that continent.
    ^

  4. #3984
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,003
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    It is a shame they could've been the first African country to reach the semifinals but after the USA game I did feel a need for revenge even though Ghana did play better than USA. Plus, I always cheer for my South American teams anyway XD

    No more Brazil, my hopes lay on Argentina now. I like Germany and how they play but ._. gogo Argentina! Hope it turns out to be a great game XD I don't really like penalty kicks usually but can't be helped sometimes >_<

  5. #3985
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,664
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    ^
    Not trying to backseat mod, but see below...

    V. Trolling
    Trolls are not welcome here on BG Forums. Repetitive quoting of a quote, excessive off-topic or anti-topic posting, flame-baiting, replying with single-word posts (first, tldr, Darwinism, inb4, etc), and other things of that nature will lead to infractions or bannings against the offending parties. Necroposting (posting on a thread over two weeks old without adding anything substantial to the discussion) will result in punishment. Specifically within the FFXI sections, repetitive comparisons to other MMOs with the intent of causing conflict is not acceptable. Should a thread become derailed to a point where the original intent is no longer the main focus of the posts, it will be locked. It is NOT okay to be as annoying as possible while still operating within the forum rules. The admin and mod staff can see through this and will deal with these people accordingly.
    read up newbie

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39735

  6. #3986
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Not not Mattaru View Post
    Everyone else has!

    I would feel bad for Africa and Ghana, but I am still a little "You Mad" over the end of the US game.
    Same, but they still choked on the damn PK after the red card. Doubly can't feel bad for them.

  7. #3987
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by volcanicweather View Post
    Not trying to backseat mod, but see below...



    read up newbie

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39735
    Are you retarded?

  8. #3988
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    461
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by volcanicweather View Post
    Not trying to backseat mod, but see below...



    read up newbie

    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39735
    Hah are you quoting BG rule?! It's my opinion that neither team has what it takes to advance to the final. Just because you disagree doesn't mean I am trolling. Stfu and deal with it.

  9. #3989
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,392
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    I still can't watch penelty shootouts even as a netrual

  10. #3990
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,506
    BG Level
    10

    Spain is taking the cup. I thank the Dutch for such a ridiculous victory.

  11. #3991
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,664
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    Hah are you quoting BG rule?! It's my opinion that neither team has what it takes to advance to the final. Just because you disagree doesn't mean I am trolling. Stfu and deal with it.
    lol that wasn't even the post I was referring to... either way, /ignore time and back on topic

  12. #3992
    Always Cabrón!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    463
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Lor'enzo Sasha
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Spain is taking the cup. I thank the Dutch for such a ridiculous victory.
    EA sports shares your thoughts

  13. #3993
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    245
    BG Level
    4

    "Paris Hilton arrested for 'smoking marijuana' during Brazil Holland game" (lols)

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...land-game.html

  14. #3994
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    292
    BG Level
    4

    Poor poor Ghana, that guy who missed the ET penalty.. ouch.

    As for tomorrow.. Come on Argentina!!(how wrong does that feel as a Brit..)

  15. #3995
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I feel so bad for Ghana as they had so many good chances to win. As for Brazil. Lolz. Next world cup is gonna be insane as they have something to prove now.

  16. #3996
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    461
    BG Level
    4

    Well, my bracket is ruined long ago so I am gonna stick with Spain and Argentina until semi-final.

  17. #3997
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Aesctaa View Post
    Poor poor Ghana, that guy who missed the ET penalty.. ouch.

    As for tomorrow.. Come on Argentina!!(how wrong does that feel as a Brit..)
    I hope both teams end up with 8-9 men.

    Also a brawl that includes Maradona.

  18. #3998
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,110
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    Fuck yea Uruguay, great game, i hate penalties but oh well nothing else to decide the winner.

    Tomorrow the games are for a heart attack.!!!

  19. #3999
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,191
    BG Level
    10

    Zombie Hitler gonna rise from the grave and punch out Maradona, you all watch.

  20. #4000
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Argentina vs Germany gonna be epic

Page 200 of 242 FirstFirst ... 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 World Cup Pick Em
    By Byrd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2010-07-11, 22:09
  2. S. African man wanted to watch World Cup, family kills him.
    By Sanoske in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 2010-06-18, 17:46
  3. 2010 World Cup Draw
    By 510Meeze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 2009-12-08, 08:30
  4. The Women of the World Cup
    By Tape in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-07-04, 23:16
  5. The World Cup Bet
    By Moochi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2006-06-30, 16:53