Page 203 of 242 FirstFirst ... 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast
Results 4041 to 4060 of 4835

Thread: 2010 World Cup discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #4041
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,003
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    lol wow gg Germany ._. there goes all my teams

    Edit: lol love all the Argentina hate here

  2. #4042
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,251
    BG Level
    6

    Fuck, yeah, I really want to say they've got this, but I'm paranoid, gonna keep my trap shut until it's over.

  3. #4043
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    245
    BG Level
    4

    See you again Maradonna, See you again Messi. Germans nailed this one.

  4. #4044
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Argentina hate is really Maradonna hate.

  5. #4045
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    When Germany gets their mojo working, they really don't slow down.

  6. #4046
    Sic itur ad astra
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    593
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Dammit, I overslept. Was expecting Germany to win, but to wake up and see 3-0 was better than I was expecting.

  7. #4047
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    0-4 inc!

  8. #4048
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I hate Argentina because I'm a fan of Mexico. Lot of bad history between those two teams. I never want Argentina to win. Ever.

  9. #4049
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Yeah lot's of bad history between Argentina and Mexico, whenever they play Argentina wins.

  10. #4050
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    a chuparla!

  11. #4051
    Lord Snow
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    139
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Tubie Light
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Argentina hate is really Maradonna hate.
    ^This

  12. #4052
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    I feel bad for Maradona

  13. #4053
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Any manager that takes Maxi Rodriguez and Veron over Cambiasso should be shot.

  14. #4054
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    maradona speaks too much. im sorry ,but fuck him

  15. #4055
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Yeah, that decision was pathetic especially when you consider the weakness of Argentina defense.

  16. #4056
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    245
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    I feel bad for Maradona
    Hand of God, taking Cocaine etc. I'll never feel sorry for him xD

    But honestly, Germans did an amazing job today. I hope they won't miss Muller too much in the semi. He was the key man tonight.

  17. #4057
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    245
    BG Level
    4

    haha 4-0. Germans are brutal - Klose is always a good choice for dreamteam XD

  18. #4058
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,251
    BG Level
    6

    Okay, they'd really have to beat the odds now. Klose finally did his salto, too, splendid.

  19. #4059
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Wow no mercy from the Germans.

  20. #4060
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Another goal, not gonna be easy for Argentina after this.

Page 203 of 242 FirstFirst ... 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 World Cup Pick Em
    By Byrd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2010-07-11, 22:09
  2. S. African man wanted to watch World Cup, family kills him.
    By Sanoske in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 2010-06-18, 17:46
  3. 2010 World Cup Draw
    By 510Meeze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 2009-12-08, 08:30
  4. The Women of the World Cup
    By Tape in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-07-04, 23:16
  5. The World Cup Bet
    By Moochi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2006-06-30, 16:53