What a game, the octo/quarters are making up for the other crappy first round games.
The officials did an excellent job, specially at the end when the spanish players were eating up the clock.
What a game, the octo/quarters are making up for the other crappy first round games.
The officials did an excellent job, specially at the end when the spanish players were eating up the clock.
germany still isn't gonna have that much trouble tho ;p
Honestly I don't see them advancing.
Anyhoo, I had a little wager w/ a friend because according to him Germ (lol) wasn't showing anything pre Eng and bam, they slaughtered them. Then today Arg gets raped ;o
I know its Villa, lol. I just love the way it is pronounced.
South America with the exception of one got stomped out of the quarter-finals lol.
i almost die today , gogo spain!
spanien über deutschland!! XD
We will see. I am not saying Spain is going to win or have it easy, it will be a hell of a difficult match. However, you may see Spain suffering every fucking match, no matter who the oponent is, but usually winning. Winning by one or two goals. To most people this means they are struggling, but its just how the team is. Our offensive is weak when you compare it to Argentina, Brazil, Germany... but our team is solid, strong, regular. We have a hard time winning by a lot of goals or absolutely dominating any teams unless they straight up suck, but we always show a fight and it is difficult to walk over us. This is why even though Germany owned Argentina, they will have a harder time doing that to us. We got a team.
So we will see how it goes. Here's hoping for an awesome match.
In before Spain loses 3 or 4-0 and I have to die in a fire.
Suarez only received a 1 game ban for his Hand of Suarez red card.
Yeah, good luck with scoring 4 against Ramos - Puyol - Pique - Capdevila backline with Cassilias at goal.
No, I won't even get into the midfield.
puyol got injured, tomorrow we'll know if he missess the game against germany
Just coming home and
VILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA
MARAVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA
A POR ELLOS
SEMIFINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Is he speaking Catalan or Spanish.
I can't tell D;
Brother is working on this, he is a bit obsessed with Spain =)
![]()