Damn so close...off the bar.
Damn so close...off the bar.
Epic shot.
Motherfucker aaaaaaa what a shot that was.
no fucking way, is spain destined to be eliminated in the early rounds?
Wow, so close yet so far...
^ eh, its just the first game. Would make things harder for them but...I wouldn't consider them eliminated even if they lose this game (still got 20 mins)
Wow. That would have been so bad for Spain
omfg, spain wtf, mediocre offense with the defense to match
I don't know but i am thinking Chile will be hardest math for Spain, so if they can't beat Switzerland..., and omg almost 2-0.
lololol 2 was almost going in.
Fucking Derdiyok he was supposed to play for us Turkey not Switzerland.
absolutely unbelieveable
Pedro R. Ledesma in, Iniesta out.
And no TV signal anymore for me, I'm so fucking lucky.
If Spain ends up being second in Group H we'll likely see a Brazil - Spain game in 2nd round![]()
First time Spain loses with them in 18 games...
5 mins of et
i smell a loss for Spain.
Fifa Fact: no team has ever won the tournament after losing the opening match. LOL
Lol, and there is our first surprise.
Wow. I'm not big into soccer, but just how big of an upset is this in comparison to another sport?
Blows my mind how many basic mistakes spain has made on offense in this second half.
Like that corner right there, what the fuck dude. This is supposed to be the #2 team in the world? The swiss just shocked them and honestly...did they really look that good? Where is the ability to have some freakin accuracy and control? Idk, this entire world cup has been kind of bleh if Im being honest. I don't feel like I'm watching the best in the world. I hope this changes soon.