the main referee, fact is that if anything, it should have been a penalty, not a US fault because Sloves were belting US players.
the main referee, fact is that if anything, it should have been a penalty, not a US fault because Sloves were belting US players.
referee needs to be shot
Draw is better than a loss. I'll take that.
Who's the main referee?
WHAT THE FUCK REFEREE
RAGE
the main referee is Koman Coulibali
Thats a good result for England!
That last Goal was perfect, should have counted.
is tomorrow's headline: USA Loses 2-2?
Highway Robbery. Someone get a pic of refs trollface up.
EDIT: Going to have to agree with my dentist from earlier this week - "Still no replay in soccer? You need replay in sports people get killed over."
It's a great comeback for a draw, but it should have been a win.
Haha I missed the excitement, damn work! All I knew was at the beginning of the meeting it was 2-0 and I was chuckling at the thought of the rage here, and then learnt 2-2 and was happy to see the orgasmic excitement on here! :D
Oh well, see you all here at 7:30 lads!![]()
What bullshit, that would have been US's