Not as extreme, but it was nearly like their previous goal, bending it in from such an angle lol![]()
Not as extreme, but it was nearly like their previous goal, bending it in from such an angle lol![]()
Like how Drogba just toppled over by himself there.
For anyone looking for a Globo stream:
http://www.assistatvonline.com/
Just click on Globo at the top, I think I'm using RJ1. Has been perfect, and is perfectly sync'd with abc.
Kaka is still kinda sucking, but seems he is slowly (yeah, way slowly) coming back. Anyone else notices this or you all think he should be out of the team?
Still feeling bad for Ronaldinho, yes he wasn't on top of his form but...fuck Dunga.
First half was mad boring. There's just not enough space and they keep fighting to control the mid field. Let's see if IC opens up during the second since they need to score.
It could also be that Kaka is playing like crap. He's the midfielder distributing most of the passes.
What a gol, btw.
2-0
2-0
an awesome play on this goal
Can't help but to admire Fabiano's finishing.
Lol @ the hand, that sucks lol.
Damn, they really need to score now. Doubt Brazil would own Portugal by 3 goals. (not even including NK match)
Lol that replay, 2 handballs on that goal.
Volleyball!
THREE! hah![]()
Ok this is just plain sad lol.
Elanoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
Now, at least this is the brazil I know, scoring at least threes
Well, I guess I can turn off the TV now lol
EDIT: OUCHHHH
Isee the ripples...