That was a clear hand -> penalty... Referees are really off this Wold Cup, I swear.
That was a clear hand -> penalty... Referees are really off this Wold Cup, I swear.
I've seen 2 penalties so far, and damm nice shot Villa.
Lots of close calls for spain today. They have control of the ball more, but they just aren't getting those goals in.
Wow, lol. That was sick.
Wow, epic goal by Villa.
Wow..... what a fucking goal.
Edit:
Damn keeper got a hand on it too.
holy shit, amazing
Ohhhhhh the can is open! A couple more would be nice.
Best goal in world cup!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking Villa.
Wish I saw that live on my 52" TV instead of the tiny ass monitor at work -_-
Honduras is playing way too conservative. They only have that one forward, Honduras needs to risk more. If they lose this game they are out, doesn't matter if they lose by 1 or 5.
Hmmm Honduras even losing today still can pass right?, unless direct match is over goal difference?
I'm Honduran and really hoping we just don't get NKorean here with Spain.
Chile is in w/ 6 pts. So you have one spot left, Sui has won 1 so far. If Spa wins this one that leaves Hon w/ 0. Making it highly unlikely for them to qualify. Mathematically? Yes they still have a chance although probability is against them.
Ouch Pique, that hurts lol.
In the mean time,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B2LP...ure=popt00us16
One Vuvuzuela rule them all.
Ugh anyone having trouble with getting http://www.atdhe.net/index.html links to work (the ustream ones) havnt had trouble with them since tonight (in the philippines atm), if anyone can point me to another streaming site that would be great, thanks
Try here, http://www.myp2pforum.eu/