Woo. Korea is 2-1 up.
Also what the fuck I passed out and missed the first half of both games.
HOW THE FCK DID YOU MISS THAT? EVEN MY 2 YEARS OLD NEPHEW WONT EVEN MISS THAT. YOU NIGGER
Wow that was close, dude missed the goal by a fraction. At least Nigeria is still in this game if they don't fuck up more.
Penalty for Nigeria
LOL @ Nigeria/Korea game. How do you miss a shot from like 5 feet away like that? It'll suck more if they only tie this game(depending on this kick) because of that.
WOW! Nightmarish close miss by NGA, now a PK from what was a good defensive play turned blatant foul...lolwtf.
Goal, tied up.
Should've watched NGA game every fucking Greece game is boring as fuck.
I thought ARG was going to be dominating... I guess they know they are in and no need to risk any injuries.
Edit: I spoke too soon lol.
0-1, for Argentina. lol.
Finally. Nice going Argentina.
Christ this game is boring. Greece just need to give up the pretense and lie down in-front of their goal.
I really don't want to see Maradona naked...
And another one. AND ANOTHER ONE.
WOW AGAIN A MISS. HOLY FUCK COME ON
Is amazing how different Argentina looks with Verón, he doesn't belong to that team.
Goddamn. Messi got unlucky.
PALERMOOOOOOOOOOOO, grande vos.
36 Palermo, first world cup game, first goal! What a fucking amazing moment. Bet he is proud as hell.
And God, Messi is incredible.