Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 2001 to 2020 of 2346

Thread: Nintendo 3DS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2001
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Fuck nintendo.

    btw. I feel like they should have gone at least 720p on the 3ds. It might have actually been close to being worth the pricetag.

    And Pokemon would be far less jaggly.

  2. #2002
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Yeah, so irritating to see these nicer models after I bought one for Pokemon.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... ...

    Then again, not like we'll see those two in the US.

  3. #2003
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    More info fron Polygon about the Zelda 3ds bundle

    We've reached out to GameStop and Nintendo for more details, and will update this article with any information we receive.

    Update: GameStop representatives confirmed to Polygon over the phone that the leaked ad is legitimate, and that the company is investigating how the leak happened, but could not comment on specific items listed in it.

  4. #2004
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    I don't know what the big deal is, it wasn't an impressive sale. The usual one or two goodies, but by and large with the new system launches theres no way they're doing real deals like they did the past couple of years.

  5. #2005
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Wasn't the 'big deal' that the Zelda bundles are coming stateside? I thought that was what the ferver was about.

  6. #2006
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I don't know what the big deal is, it wasn't an impressive sale. The usual one or two goodies, but by and large with the new system launches theres no way they're doing real deals like they did the past couple of years.
    The " deal" is that the xl Zelda bundle isisnt confirmed yet in the us and we want it!

  7. #2007
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Hooray?
    http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/25/cl...rging-cradles/

    Club Nintendo link:
    http://club2.nintendo.com/3dsxl-charger/

    Thinking about getting one since I'm sitting on points and not really spending them on anything..

  8. #2008
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Finally got a 3ds (well will have it tomorrow)

    Phoenix Wright is day 1 for me;


    A shitload of games I want though but no clue which to get first

    Pokemans
    999 sequel (can't remember name)
    Animal Crossing
    Project X Zone
    Fire Emblem
    Mario Kart
    Mario Party (Did they come out with the 3ds one yet?)
    Harvest Moon

  9. #2009
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Mario Party comes out 11/22. Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward is the name of the 999 sequel.

    Zelda A link between worlds is also out 11/22

  10. #2010
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    CONFIRMED



    edit here's the tweet

    Nintendo of America ‏@NintendoAmerica 13 min
    Zelda fans: Mr. Aonuma just announced a new gold Nintendo 3DS XL bundle that is launching on Nov. 22. Check it out! http://spr.ly/6019bxKb
    Afficher le média

  11. #2011
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Press release:

    The Legend of Zelda series has always been associated with the color gold. From the original gold-colored cartridge for The Legend of Zelda on NES to the box art of the recently released The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for Wii U, when fans think of “Zelda,” they think of gold. With the launch of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on November 22, the tradition of gold continues. On the same day, a new Nintendo 3DS XL bundle will launch that includes Nintendo 3DS XL hardware with gorgeous gold-and-black coloring and the iconic Triforce on the exterior, as well as a download code for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. The legendary system is gold on one side and black on the other, beautifully representing the two parallel worlds Link travels between in the game. The special bundle was announced in a video starring The Legend of Zelda franchise producer Eiji Aonuma, and will be available at a suggested retail price of $219.99.

    “This beautifully designed Nintendo 3DS XL system continues a tradition that has delighted our fans for decades,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. “It’s a special bundle for a very special video game.”

    The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is set in the same world as fan-favorite The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for Super NES and takes place in the same Hyrule after many years have passed. In this new game, Link must journey between two worlds, Hyrule and Lorule, using a mysterious power that lets him become a drawing on walls. Link’s ability to merge with walls allows players to solve puzzles and explore dungeons in a new way. Players are also able to buy or rent various items throughout the game, allowing them to explore dungeons in any order they want, adding a new level of freedom to the game play.

  12. #2012
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I'd really like to get this, but not sure it is worth it. Anyone else trade up from a normal to an XL? Is it really enough of a difference to spend the money on it?

  13. #2013
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    Along the same lines, any one prefer the smaller screen on the og 3ds? Is there any reason not to get the xl other then price?

  14. #2014
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Along the same lines, any one prefer the smaller screen on the og 3ds? Is there any reason not to get the xl other then price?
    I don't know if it's just mine, or if this applies to both, but the normal 3DS top screen on mine seems spotted. They aren't dead pixels or anything, but little spots on the screen. They mostly come off with cleaning, other than one stubborn spot.

  15. #2015
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    and Preordered woot!

  16. #2016
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Still prefer my 2DS.

  17. #2017
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    I would if I only played at home, but getting hauled around in my backpack, I'd fuck that screen over pretty hard

  18. #2018
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Along the same lines, any one prefer the smaller screen on the og 3ds? Is there any reason not to get the xl other then price?
    I am indifferent about the screen, but the XL just feels too big to me.

  19. #2019
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    The one thing I don't like about the small one is that it cramps my hand when I play for a while. It is too small to me.

    I keep the Circle Pad Pro on mine all the time because it is substantially more comfortable to hold.

  20. #2020
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Page 101 of 118 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo 3DS
    By Vade in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 2011-07-05, 13:44
  2. Nintendo Announces DS Successor ~ 3DS (Backwards Compatible)
    By MoogleAura in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2010-06-17, 11:17
  3. Nintendo DS Friends List
    By Xavier in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 2010-01-02, 16:27