Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 2041 to 2060 of 2346

Thread: Nintendo 3DS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2041
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    3DS on sale at best buy, down $30 on the regular and XL -- also includes the Pokemon ones:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...=960&saas=saas

  2. #2042
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,653
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    3DS on sale at best buy, down $30 on the regular and XL -- also includes the Pokemon ones:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...=960&saas=saas
    Amazon has same deal

    http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-X...eywords=3ds+xl

  3. #2043
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,843
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Is it worth waiting and buying the new zelda 3ds xl bundle?

  4. #2044
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Do you want to wait and buy it?

  5. #2045
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,131
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Is it worth waiting and buying the new zelda 3ds xl bundle?
    The bundle isn't even on sale though is it? I thought it was always 220 bones.

  6. #2046
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,843
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I know the bundle isn't on sale yet, but I liked the design, I guess I'll go grab a black xl and buy something to stick in it

  7. #2047
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    It might be on sale on black friday, it might not -- I don't recall seeing any deals yet. It also comes with a download of the game, not a physical copy, so depends on how much you want to have an actual game vs just a download. Honestly though, as a huge Zelda fan, I wish I had waited for it. But, then again, I'm probably a bigger Zelda fan than most, and repeatedly seeing it eats a part of my soul..

  8. #2048
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    It might be on sale on black friday, it might not -- I don't recall seeing any deals yet. It also comes with a download of the game, not a physical copy, so depends on how much you want to have an actual game vs just a download. Honestly though, as a huge Zelda fan, I wish I had waited for it. But, then again, I'm probably a bigger Zelda fan than most, and repeatedly seeing it eats a part of my soul..
    Gamestop Leak adds shw the Zelda 3ds for 219.99

  9. #2049
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    You can go ahead and pre-order them from gamestop right now. It's totally worth the extra 20$ because it comes with the new game and is one of the first decent looking special edition 3dsxls

  10. #2050
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    You can go ahead and pre-order them from gamestop right now. It's totally worth the extra 20$ because it comes with the new game and is one of the first decent looking special edition 3dsxls
    3ds is 199 and game is 40$

    So he saved 20$ by getting bundle

  11. #2051
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,003
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    http://www.destructoid.com/zelda-pik...s-264702.phtml

    I don't know if this belongs here or somewhere else

    Zelda, Pikmin, and Frederator cartoons coming to 3DS
    Nintendo Video snags Bravest Warriors, Bee and PuppyCat

    1 hour ago - 4:30 PM on 11.01.2013

    0

    3DSZelda, Pikmin, and Frederator cartoons coming to 3DS photo



    Nintendo's dabbled in 3DS-exclusive animation before with the short-run Kid Icarus: Uprising series, and it looks like that dabbling is about to reach new heights. They're rolling out five new Nintendo Video series, starting today. The Legend of Zelda: The Misadventures of Link works to show Toon Link "in a new and hysterical light" while Pikmin Nature Documentaries sounds like a classic episode of Once Upon a Pixel but is focused on Pikmin instead of the Animal Crossing world. Should be a hoot.

    Most surprising to me is to see not one but two shows from Adventure Time alumni. Bravest Warriors and Bee and PuppyCat are already pretty huge on YouTube, so snagging them for the 3DS is quite a coup. The last show in the line up is Wildheart Riukiu -- a 16-bit animated show from the creators of Meat or Die. No word on if the shows will be presented in 3D or not, but we'll know soon enough.

    Speaking of Toon Link, The Wind Waker HD seemed to get a much more warm reception than the original did. My guess was that part of that is because the game was first released in a time when The Lord of the Rings films were the dominant voice in "high fantasy." That was about ten years ago. It looks like we've largely gotten over the need to see fantasy prove how "realistic" it can be and are more able to embrace simple, imaginative, charming fiction that has nothing to prove. The crossover success of Adventure Time and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is proof of that.

    Seeing Toon Link share the same billing with characters created by Pendelton Ward and Natasha Allegri feels like a perfect fit.

    The Legend of Zelda and Pikmin Headline Entertaining New Shows for Nintendo Video [Nintendo]

  12. #2052
    E before O except before E-I-E-I-O.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    138
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Kyleen Garaka
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Knew I had over 500 points to be able to get a cradle, 300 of them expired a couple of months ago apparently. FML.

  13. #2053
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    http://www.destructoid.com/zelda-pik...s-264702.phtml

    I don't know if this belongs here or somewhere else
    Seems appropriately placed to me! I am super excited about Bee and PuppyCat actually, that is some great news.

  14. #2054
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Garaku View Post
    Knew I had over 500 points to be able to get a cradle, 300 of them expired a couple of months ago apparently. FML.
    I don't think Club Nintendo points ever expire.. The yearly counts reset to 0 in June (I think), but your total that you can spend never expire.

  15. #2055
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I don't think Club Nintendo points ever expire.. The yearly counts reset to 0 in June (I think), but your total that you can spend never expire.
    They exprire after 1 year I think

  16. #2056
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,131
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    3ds is 199 and game is 40$

    So he saved 20$ by getting bundle
    Or he can buy a discounted 3ds and the physical game and save 10-50 bucks.

  17. #2057
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Looked into it, guess they do. It's 2 years though. Still pretty lame..
    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/club/en/faq.jsp

  18. #2058
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Or he can buy a discounted 3ds and the physical game and save 10-50 bucks.

    But it won't be gold!!!!

  19. #2059
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Got an email tonight that the cradle shipped~

  20. #2060
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    it really sucks how EU gets nothing compaired to NA store, never seen the golden nun-chuck and we didn't get a chance to get the cradles

Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo 3DS
    By Vade in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 2011-07-05, 13:44
  2. Nintendo Announces DS Successor ~ 3DS (Backwards Compatible)
    By MoogleAura in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2010-06-17, 11:17
  3. Nintendo DS Friends List
    By Xavier in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 2010-01-02, 16:27