Page 26 of 118 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 2346

Thread: Nintendo 3DS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #501
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,222
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Needs another version for the second analog stick attachment for more largeness.

  2. #502
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Garbage.

  3. #503
    You think this is the real Dmitry?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    She can power grip my dick.

    Have any of you really had problems with the battery life? I think mine's only been low while I was playing and that was while playing ad-hoc Mercenaries with the 3D on, but wasn't even a problem since I could charge it.

  4. #504
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    Have any of you really had problems with the battery life?
    I've had mine about a month, and i play it all the time. I've yet to see how it indicates that the battery is low. Granted the last time i left my house for more than 30 seconds was when i bought my 3ds, so obviously the battery life doesn't really matter to me. Still though, about the only time i could really see someone playing their ds for more than 5 hours or so without being able to charge it would be on a long flight, which isn't exactly a common situation for most people.

  5. #505
    Tonko
    Guest

    Anyone know of a site to see the upcoming E-shop games?

  6. #506
    green jellybean
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,024
    BG Level
    6
    Blog Entries
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko View Post
    Anyone know of a site to see the upcoming E-shop games?
    The E-Shop itself is supposed to market what is upcoming for games. I think joystiq or destructiod often has weekly rundowns on upcoming titles.

    I'm excited that this is coming out on Nov 8th! Very sad it couldn't come out before halloween.
    http://huntthehidden.com/

  7. #507
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


  8. #508
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    @ 30 seconds






    Can't wait till this 3D handheld gimmick blows over.

  9. #509
    green jellybean
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,024
    BG Level
    6
    Blog Entries
    3

    I don't understand why they don't have a better PR person, Reggie can make a rollercoaster sound boring... I'm not even convinced he's human.

  10. #510
    You think this is the real Dmitry?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I don't think I can watch this whole video.

    Well, I made it through. That video just makes me really sad that I bought a 3DS. I understand their goal is to make as much money as possible, but I just keep thinking there has to be a point where someone will just stop and realize that they might want to cater to someone besides soccer moms and old people.

  11. #511
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,340
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikarya View Post
    @ 30 seconds






    Can't wait till this 3D handheld gimmick blows over.
    Wow had to watch the vid for this, he really fucking says that...

    Pro tip Reggie: gamers don't like arrogance from devs or console makers. Now I'm hoping even more your shit handheld crashes and burns. Oh wait, it already did.

  12. #512
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    398
    BG Level
    4

    A bit late, but what is up with the jizz on his chin?

  13. #513
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,406
    BG Level
    10

    he'd do anything to sell another 3ds

  14. #514
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Appie View Post
    Wow had to watch the vid for this, he really fucking says that...

    Pro tip Reggie: gamers don't like arrogance from devs or console makers. Now I'm hoping even more your shit handheld crashes and burns. Oh wait, it already did.
    +1 "whats wrong with you?" whats wrong with you make a fucking final product already cum face

  15. #515
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19
    BG Level
    1

    That video gave me serious douche chills. At least put some music in the background.

  16. #516
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,276
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by manako View Post
    I don't understand why they don't have a better PR person, Reggie can make a rollercoaster sound boring... I'm not even convinced he's human.
    ^ Plus he looks like a douche.

    Either way, This systems second biggest flaw is likely that all the games on it suck ass.

    I can't pick out a single one worth playing. All of its either Re-released stuff I've played before or Terrible games.

  17. #517
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Either way, This systems second biggest flaw is likely that all the games on it suck ass.
    It doesn't help when 3 major 3rd party publishers are canceling games they promised back in 2010, gutting their 2012 release schedule.

  18. #518
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,131
    BG Level
    10

    We already knew this was going to be a problem, 3rd party developers that is.

  19. #519
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    We already knew this was going to be a problem, 3rd party developers that is.
    They're singing the praises of the 2nd analog nub (money hats) but it was really only recently that companies began to axe their 3ds projects. DJ Hero 3D died with that franchise back in february. Capcom axed MML 3 for good in July. Ubisoft canned AssCreed 3DS in that same month. Now with the price drop and renewed sales thanks to Mario3D/Kart7 the interest is coming back, but holiday 2011 is a decidedly nintendo-onry affair, and that will keep away a lot of the same gamers who ignored the Wii.

  20. #520
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,222
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm just mainly curious what the Japanese will say with their wallets come MH3G/MH4.



    Also, Reggie video really needed better production values, you can't keep a single shot on his face throughout the entire speech with just his voice.

Page 26 of 118 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo 3DS
    By Vade in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 2011-07-05, 13:44
  2. Nintendo Announces DS Successor ~ 3DS (Backwards Compatible)
    By MoogleAura in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2010-06-17, 11:17
  3. Nintendo DS Friends List
    By Xavier in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 2010-01-02, 16:27