Hrm... its on a certain black friday ad........
Hrm... its on a certain black friday ad........
Just an FYI. The new Mario 3DS is the pretty freakin sweet. I'm not even a Mario fan. Kotaku has been talking up a storm about it. and for good reason. It has the fun factor of those .99 games you buy for your phone, but the quality factor of a $40 game.
Whenever there is a breakthrough entertainment technology, video games have a title that fully realizes the dream of said technology. Mario 3DS does that for 3D game play. The game play uses the 3D in the cleverest of ways, making you smile at every turn.
This is also the first 3DS game that I've felt obligated to use the 3D slider at all times. Also, it doesn't give me a damn headache or make my eyes go wobbly (I have terrible eyesight, so 3D shit makes me go bonkers)
tl;dr If you have a 3DS, BUY MARIO 3DS RYT NAW
Can't afford it right now, but will check it out for when i have the money![]()
search couch cushions, rob little children of lunch money, etc.
They talked about how the difficulty ramps up by using the 3d effects later in the game.
Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
Hopes so im at world 4
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/11/14...h-america-too/
Still region locked so not purchasing, but now NA freaks can get their sexy on with this hot lil number.
My significant other wants to trade in my DSi ($100.00 rebate) for the Zelda 3DS bundle for Christmas. Don't know if its even a worthy buy.
Protip: She's getting me the 25th anniversary red DSi for my birthday.
I want that red 3DS but I don't want to lose out on those pathetic ambassador games just because there are some I'd like to play. Anyone know of a way to link both DSes to my Nintendo account since I'm already an ambassador, or is it impossible?
I don't have my 3DS on me just now but I think that in the settings menu (near where you select system update) there is an option to transfer your account and all purchases to another 3DS. It's similar to the PS3 system transfer though I imagine you'd have to just redownload all your purchases on the 3DS you transfer to. :/
Ok, that makes me feel better. Thanks guys. I hope that means when the 2nd revision comes around (or the two joystick one) that feature will be available.
http://andriasang.com/comz1a/
Metal Gear Solid 3DS Dated for March 8
Konami has announced a final release date of March 8 for Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D, Famitsu.com reports. The announcement came at a press event commemorating the upcoming release of Metal Gear Solid HD Edition.
The site promises a full report from the event later today.
http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/23/n...ck-friday-sal/
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....target-3ds.jpg
time to get one if want...It's official: Black Friday has transcended both space and time. No longer bound to the Hipparchian constraints of the 24-hour day, the Mother of all Sales has now given birth to an entire generation of equally stygian offspring, oozing her mercantile tentacles into nearly every crevice of our American existence. Case in point: Target's pre-Black Friday sale. It's a sale in honor of a sale that's in honor of a holiday -- the Apollo to Thanksgiving's Jupiter, if you will. It's also where you can grab a Nintendo 3DS for just $145, as noted in this ad that we came across yesterday. So loosen those purse strings and clench your fists, because the Supra Sale draws nigh.
I don't know why people keep wanting to buy one, why are people who know shit not waiting for the revised hardware with extra thumb pad?
Who says they are making a revised one with extra thumbpad? Right now it's an addon for like 3 games, which will probably never make it to the US.
Wasn't it on the rumor mill a short while ago, and was looking more and more likely to be true?